Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury's Next Fight Will Be of Real Significance, Says BOXXER Exec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury's Next Fight Will Be of Real Significance, Says BOXXER Exec

According to promoter Ben Shalom of BOXXER, heavyweight contender Michael Hunter has expressed interest in a potential fight with Hughie Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn’t you guys use the same headline last time we awaited Hughie fight and big announcement ? Which turned out to be no one relevant ?

Anyway good to see Team Hughie looking for another fighter with a poor showing ,they might think Hunter is ripe for the picking and take his ranking status ? Cant blame them ,Peter is always trying to web out least resistance for him if possible.

Id root for Hughie but I’d say Hunter takes it and shows up . Hughie not a big puncher would let Hunter get away with tons of stuff but it’s the safest fight for him against the highest ranking guy available ,not including Hrgovic in the IBF we can forget about Peter throwing his son to the wolves . Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 12-15-2021, 11:37 PM.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Funny how fast that skin condition cleared eh? Soon as the rumors started, solution.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Funny how fast that skin condition cleared eh? Soon as the rumors started, solution.
        Grow up, uncastrated wild boar meat is known to cause bad acne!

Comment

So the words “ hughie and exciting “ go together do they ?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            You mean after the positive test result . .

Comment

No one will fight him? Call Hrgovic or Jalolov. I f***ing dare you..

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Peter is always trying to web out least resistance for him.
                If that's the case, why has he already fought the likes of Povetkin, Pulev, Parker etc?

Your mouth is always ahead of your brain.

Comment

Daniel Dubois, Jermaine Frankilin, Effe Agagba, or Bryant Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by TampaBayTimmy View Post
                    Daniel Dubois, Jermaine Frankilin, Effe Agagba, or Bryant Jennings.
                    I like the Franklin or Ajagba fights for Hughie, but there's no way Frank Warren would let Dubois fight on another promoter's card at this stage of his career. Not sure what Jennings is doing as i've not heard of any fights being lined up for him since he got beat by Joyce.

I'd prefer Zhang, Wallin, Bakole or Helenius for Hughie's next fight.
                    Last edited by Casual Riot; 12-16-2021, 05:44 AM.
                    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X