Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hugo Centeno Tops Salita Card on January 22 in Dearborn, Michigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hugo Centeno Tops Salita Card on January 22 in Dearborn, Michigan

On Saturday, January 22, 2022, in the Lincoln Ballroom of the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center in Dearborn, Michigan, Salita Promotions returns for another instalment of their popular "Detroit Brawl" series of professional boxing shows.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah, return of the Boss!

Comment

Hugo Centeno is a POS in real life, i met him at the KO gym in California and he refused to shake my hand because he said he “didn’t know me”. We’re both Mexican but i hope He gets knocked out again like Charlo did to him

Comment

"Hugo Centeno is a one-time world-title challenger from Oxnard" This is a funniest **** I read today Lol.

Comment

“It’s a great opportunity to be able to fight and create a bigger fan base. Winning a fight like this would lead to fighting for another world title, so I’ve been training harder than ever to give the fans a great show and remind people who Hugo Centeno is.”

A fight like what? The article says TBA for his opponent. Does Centeno even know who he’s fighting for him to think a win over this TBA opponent will lead to another world title?

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
            “It’s a great opportunity to be able to fight and create a bigger fan base. Winning a fight like this would lead to fighting for another world title, so I’ve been training harder than ever to give the fans a great show and remind people who Hugo Centeno is.”

A fight like what? The article says TBA for his opponent. Does Centeno even know who he’s fighting for him to think a win over this TBA opponent will lead to another world title?
            Look for him to be fighting all the way in Michigan for Salita tells me right away their trying to dig the guy out the grave somewhere so they can move the body to a different cemetery. Weak as hell card!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Look for him to be fighting all the way in Michigan for Salita tells me right away their trying to dig the guy out the grave somewhere so they can move the body to a different cemetery. Weak as hell card!
              you’re right especially since these boxing moguls can do whatever they want whenever they want. How foolish and naive for Centeno to think he will get a title fight after this. If that being the case, watch it be one of those continental or intercontinental titles

Comment

Bro, Centeno vs Charlo was the biggest boxing decision robbery in history. Centeno clearly won that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X