Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell Wants Big Fights in 2022, Hopes To Eventually Face Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell Wants Big Fights in 2022, Hopes To Eventually Face Canelo

During the last few weeks, WBA "regular" super middleweight champion David Morell has been training hard with veteran coach Ronnie Shields.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It won't happen in 2022, unless the WBA orders it, and I wouldn't hold my breath! David Benavidez should be priority #1!

Comment

I think Morel and Benavidez will eventually meet for the top spot at 168 . Canelo will keep jumping classes and fighting who ever he chooses.

Comment

I would like to see Morrel beat on Andrade and Charlo first(but we all know they won’t take that fight) then David the. Winner gets Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
          I would like to see Morrel beat on Andrade and Charlo first(but we all know they won’t take that fight) then David the. Winner gets Canelo.
          I’d love if Canelo came out tomorrow and said until you fight round Robin the three of you I’m not facing one. I bet they fight then.
          Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
            Those two are not on David Morell jr division

Comment

David morell is a fake champion, that regular belt is trash

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

I’d love if Canelo came out tomorrow and said until you fight round Robin the three of you I’m not facing one. I bet they fight then.
                That would be good for boxing. But I'd prefer Morell vs benavidez, the winner vs ginger. The other two are one division below.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                  David morell is a fake champion, that regular belt is trash
                  I agreed the belt is worthless, he ain't fake, he's for real and they not padding his record.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

That would be good for boxing. But I'd prefer Morell vs benavidez, the winner vs ginger. The other two are one division below.
                    Benevidez should target Morrell next. Charlo or Andrade should also gun for him as their 168 debut if they want canelo. The reality these guys want to fight lower level.opposotion and wait for canelo to call rather than take a risk.

Comment

Working...
                    X