Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xavier Martinez Signs With Top Rank, To Fight Robson Conceicao In ESPN Main Event January 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xavier Martinez Signs With Top Rank, To Fight Robson Conceicao In ESPN Main Event January 29

If Xavier Martinez is to fight for a 130-pound world title, the 24-year-old contender will do so as a member of Top Rank's stable of fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danm this is gonna be a tough fight for Xavier. Definitely gonna be watching

Comment

Damn Joets coming back just a few months after a broken orbital in a tough 12 round fight take some notes Billy Joe Saunders.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

It would suck if he got a fight with Valdez before Shakur! I was hoping to see him fight Colbert!
        Bgonza2 Bgonza2 likes this.

Comment

Joet Gonzalez vs Adam Lopez should be a good fight.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            It would suck if he got a fight with Valdez before Shakur! I was hoping to see him fight Colbert!
            He's #4 in the WBA and #14 in the WBC so let's hope they push him to get the title against Colbert . I want to see undisputed at 130 only way we getting it is if Xavier works his way to the WBA title then Top Rank has 3 of the four titles , no way PBC let's Colbert fight Shakur.

Afterwards I'm sure DAZN would happily make Ogawa vs Shakur for Undisputed they don't care to much about wether thier fighters lose or win they just want to provide their subscribers with good fights
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

He's #4 in the WBA and #14 in the WBC so let's hope they push him to get the title against Colbert . I want to see undisputed at 130 only way we getting it is if Xavier works his way to the WBA title then Top Rank has 3 of the four titles , no way PBC let's Colbert fight Shakur.

Afterwards I'm sure DAZN would happily make Ogawa vs Shakur for Undisputed they don't care to much about wether thier fighters lose or win they just want to provide their subscribers with good fights
              If Bob doesn't get Shakur a fight with Valdez ASAP, Shakur might be gone, just like Navarette and Crawford!

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

good move for Martinez, TMT seems to only care about Tank Davis so they don't promote anybody else or even show up in support of their other fighters

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  good move for Martinez, TMT seems to only care about Tank Davis so they don't promote anybody else or even show up in support of their other fighters
                  Old skoo g is applauding his move from from pbc to top rank

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    If Bob doesn't get Shakur a fight with Valdez ASAP, Shakur might be gone, just like Navarette and Crawford!
                    they already said Navarrete isn’t a free agent has years left in his contract. Prince ain’t taking Shakur anywhere

Comment

Working...
                    X