Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Focused, Can't Wait To Get in The Ring With Artur Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Focused, Can't Wait To Get in The Ring With Artur Beterbiev

By Thomas Gerbasi - The comeback was not televised. A former U.S. Olympian and interim WBA light heavyweight champion, a fighter seen by most as one of the top 175-pound boxers in the world, Marcus Browne, was fighting on a Tuesday night in Los Angeles, far from his home in Staten Island and removed from the eyes of the boxing public.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

"Can't Wait To Get in The Ring With Artur Beterbiev"??? Wait...WHAT??? Hahahahahahahahahahhaaha... Jesus Cristo! NOT! Hahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

Not a fan of Browne but i could see some scenarios where he wins against Beterbiev. He has skills, he can bang a bit and Beterbiev can underwhelm at times. I think the Russian catches him at se.ppint and depends on how sharp and motivated Marcus is.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Not a fan of Browne but i could see some scenarios where he wins against Beterbiev. He has skills, he can bang a bit and Beterbiev can underwhelm at times. I think the Russian catches him at se.ppint and depends on how sharp and motivated Marcus is.
          It's only a matter of time before Beterbiev gets old over night so Browne does have a chance although I'm not giving him a good one

Comment

Beterbum is 37 who knows could be an upset I assume Browne gets caught and stopped at some point.

Comment

You can get 15/2 (+750 if you prefer) on a Browne victory.

Personally, I think there's more chance Angel Garcia identifies as a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_sh*t View Post
                you can get 15/2 (+750 if you prefer) on a browne victory.

Personally, i think there's more chance angel garcia identifies as a woman.
                wtf
                you got me laughing out so loud
                Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

I really like Browne's chances in this one

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    "Can't Wait To Get in The Ring With Artur Beterbiev"??? Wait...WHAT??? Hahahahahahahahahahhaaha... Jesus Cristo! NOT! Hahahahahaha
                    Well, he is a fighter and that's how he makes a living.

I'm not a fan of the guy but I wouldn't imagine he is a coward by any means. Well apart from allegedly battering women...
                    steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X