Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: If Unifications Don't Happen, I'll Think About Going To Super Bantamweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue: If Unifications Don't Happen, I'll Think About Going To Super Bantamweight

On Tuesday in Tokyo, Japanese superstar Naoya Inoue retained his WBA and IBF bantamweight titles with an eighth-round stoppage over huge underdog and mandatory challenger Aran Dipaen of Thailand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this guys competition has been god damn awful. people crucify tank etc yet who exactly is this guy fighting? and dont show me a bunch of nobodies who noones ever heard of with some rankings, those guys arent elite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      this guys competition has been god damn awful. people crucify tank etc yet who exactly is this guy fighting? and dont show me a bunch of nobodies who noones ever heard of with some rankings, those guys arent elite fighters
      Tank has fought 3 top 10 contenders:
      #6 Isaac Cruz
      #9 Mario Barrios
      #7 Jose Pedraza (reigning IBF super featherweight champion)

Inoue has fought:
      #10 Ryoichi Taguchi August 2013 (future WBA/IBF/Ring light flyweight champion)
      #1 Adrian Hernandez April 2014 (reigning WBC light flyweight champion)
      #1 Omar Narvaez December 2014 (reigning WBO super flyweight champion)
      #8 Kohei Kono December 2016 (2X WBA super flyweight champion)
      #5 Jamie McDonnell (former IBF bantamweight champion)
      #5 Juan Carlos Payano (former WBA bantamweight champion)
      #6 Emmanuel Rodriguez (reigning IBF bantamweight champion)
      #4 Nonito Donaire (unification, reigning WBA bantamweight champion)
      #8 Jason Moloney

It's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        I can't believe you would use Stank as an example. Great fighters all around him, but he won't fight any of them. If Inoue was in his weight class, Vaginta Davis wouldn't fight him.

Comment

If you don't unify with Donaire, then YOU are the problem! Make It Happen! Casimero should be stripped!

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Tank has fought 3 top 10 contenders:
            #6 Isaac Cruz
            #9 Mario Barrios
            #7 Jose Pedraza (reigning IBF super featherweight champion)

Inoue has fought:
            #10 Ryoichi Taguchi August 2013 (future WBA/IBF/Ring light flyweight champion)
            #1 Adrian Hernandez April 2014 (reigning WBC light flyweight champion)
            #1 Omar Narvaez December 2014 (reigning WBO super flyweight champion)
            #8 Kohei Kono December 2016 (2X WBA super flyweight champion)
            #5 Jamie McDonnell (former IBF bantamweight champion)
            #5 Juan Carlos Payano (former WBA bantamweight champion)
            #6 Emmanuel Rodriguez (reigning IBF bantamweight champion)
            #4 Nonito Donaire (unification, reigning WBA bantamweight champion)
            #8 Jason Moloney

It's not even close.
            none of the fighters on that list are elite household names. donaire maybe was 10 years ago

Comment

... sorry i know he is the golden boy on this forum but i cant see anything that hes done thats so special, divisions he has been fighting in are terrible, beating a bunch of fighters nobodies heard of, and the one guy who was 10 years past his best that i had heard of damn near beat him as a massive underdog lol

Comment

People on minimum wage talking bout " He ain't done anything special".

Comment

Donaire and Casimero would be a great 2022.

Comment

Alright Inoue..done with you..if I[others] smash schmanelo you will receive my wrath'eth. Let the dumplings drop honey, you have the skill to fight better opps even at 118.

Comment

Working...
                    X