Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikael Zewski vs. Serhii Bohachuck Set For March 25 at Colisee Videotron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikael Zewski vs. Serhii Bohachuck Set For March 25 at Colisee Videotron

Canadian super welterweight Mikael Zewski (35-2, 23 KOs) wanted a tough challenge for his first professional boxing fight in his region of Mauricie and his wish will be granted.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, nice matchup. I like Zewski, he acquitted himself well in the Mean Machine fight. I thought he was doing good work before he faded and got stopped by the Lithuanian veteran.

Have a feeling this fight won't go the distance. Bohachuk can crack but most of his wins have been against less than stellar opposition.
    Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Damn, nice matchup. I like Zewski, he acquitted himself well in the Mean Machine fight. I thought he was doing good work before he faded and got stopped by the Lithuanian veteran.

Have a feeling this fight won't go the distance. Bohachuk can crack but most of his wins have been against less than stellar opposition.
      These are the type of Match-ups I love don't understand why they aren't made more often. Most likely won't cost much to get these to in the ring. Yet you'll still get a high-quality competitive bout that casuals would enjoy
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

These are the type of Match-ups I love don't understand why they aren't made more often. Most likely won't cost much to get these to in the ring. Yet you'll still get a high-quality competitive bout that casuals would enjoy
        Can't agree and like your comment enough. These type of fights are what I enjoy most in the sport. It's why I miss Friday and Tuesday night fights and always look forward to ShoBox and Fight City cards.
        Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

i hope Bohachuk defense got better ... hes a hard puncher but needs to improve his D

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Can't agree and like your comment enough. These type of fights are what I enjoy most in the sport. It's why I miss Friday and Tuesday night fights and always look forward to ShoBox and Fight City cards.
            At the very least every card should have one 50-50 fight to keep the casuals entertained. Casuals don't care about all these tune up fights or growth fights for prospects. Heck even us hard-cores don't care much for it , we just watch it cause there's barely anything else lol

Comment

Working...
            X