Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin's Trainer Wants Harrison, Williams, Hurd or Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin's Trainer Wants Harrison, Williams, Hurd or Danny Garcia

Like many fighters, the COVID-19 pandemic limited Erickson Lubin (24-1) to only one fight in 2020. He defeated Terrell Gausha on points in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Lubin/Harrison.

Comment

Lubin vs. Fundora! Make It Happen! MAN UP!

Sebastian Fundora Decisions Sergio Garcia Over Twelve in WBC Eliminator

His win moved the fourth-rated Fundora into a final WBC eliminator with top-ranked Erickson Lubin (24-1, 17 KOs). The Fundora-Lubin winner will earn a shot at WBC 154-pound champion Jermell Charlo (34-1-1, 18 KOs), who will box WBO champ Brian Castano (17-0-2, 12 KOs) in an immediate rematch February 26.

https://www.boxingscene.com/sebastia...esults--162550
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-14-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Danny Garcia?lol..smh

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
          Danny Garcia?lol..smh
          Danny Garcia: “I Feel Like I’m Better Than Everybody At 154”

“Everybody saying don’t go up to 154 but you gotta understand, all the greats went up in weight.”

If Garcia makes the move seven pounds north, he’ll be met with a slew of top-level contenders and world champions. In spite of sharing a division with the likes of unified champion Jermell Charlo, WBO belt holder Brian Castano, and highly ranked contenders Erickson Lubin and Tim Tszyu, Garcia is unbelievably confident that he’ll accomplish his dream of becoming a three-division world champion.

“I would like to fight anybody at 154. I feel like I’m better than everybody at 154.”

https://www.*************.com/headli...rybody-at-154/

Comment

Lubin, Harrison and Williams all power punchers with bad chins at 154.

Comment

Didnt Hurd just lose a lopsided fight to a no hoper? He became a huge disappointment as a fighter to me. Inactivity after the loss and showing no intention to win a fight he shouldve ended quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lubin, Harrison and Williams all power punchers with bad chins at 154.
                And that's why they make great fights
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  Didnt Hurd just lose a lopsided fight to a no hoper? He became a huge disappointment as a fighter to me. Inactivity after the loss and showing no intention to win a fight he shouldve ended quick.
                  Why wouldn't he go to 160? The weight cut was killing him!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Lubin vs. Fundora! Make It Happen! MAN UP!

Sebastian Fundora Decisions Sergio Garcia Over Twelve in WBC Eliminator

His win moved the fourth-rated Fundora into a final WBC eliminator with top-ranked Erickson Lubin (24-1, 17 KOs). The Fundora-Lubin winner will earn a shot at WBC 154-pound champion Jermell Charlo (34-1-1, 18 KOs), who will box WBO champ Brian Castano (17-0-2, 12 KOs) in an immediate rematch February 26.

https://www.boxingscene.com/sebastia...esults--162550
                    Decent fight but wasn't one of the names mentioned by Cunningham?

Comment

Working...
                    X