Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Browne On Pascal PED Scandal: It Is What It Is; Our Fight Happened, Loss Is On My Record - There's No Excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Browne On Pascal PED Scandal: It Is What It Is; Our Fight Happened, Loss Is On My Record - There's No Excuse

The idea of retroactively invalidating a ring loss based on a subsequent result is commonplace in boxing, though never an option for Marcus Browne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's see if Derrick James can take Browne to another level??? Shaolin, let's go!
    kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Looks like he got it together with his personal life mess. A fresh start is what he needs. D.J. should correct some fight issue going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Let's see if Derrick James can take Browne to another level??? Shaolin, let's go!
        I have confidence in James. I’m sure he came up with a good game plan for this fight. I’m rooting for Browne to pull off the W. I’m excited for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Looks like he got it together with his personal life mess. A fresh start is what he needs. D.J. should correct some fight issue going forward
          Yup, he couldn't secure big fights because they were worried about legal issues in his personal life and other bad habits.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Yup, he couldn't secure big fights because they were worried about legal issues in his personal life and other bad habits.
            so true

Comment

Considering this guy has had some of the most corrupt officiating i have seen in the past decade or so, getting KO'd by someone on PEDS is probably karma.

Comment

This is why you have to love Big Marcus, Sir Marcus Browne. He's a classy fighter. Want to know something else cool about him is he may be the smartest man in boxing and is a cryptocurrency expert. I got some great advice by reading his stuff. All of y'all should be his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                  This is why you have to love Big Marcus, Sir Marcus Browne. He's a classy fighter. Want to know something else cool about him is he may be the smartest man in boxing and is a cryptocurrency expert. I got some great advice by reading his stuff. All of y'all should be his fans.
                  Classy? Smart? He’s been arrested 4 times for domestic violence against women...single dumbest comment I’ve seen in a long time.

Comment

One thing u gotta say about this dude. He'll swiftly beat the living sh.t out of a female, but at least he takes his own asswhippings like a man. Deontay and Teofimo can both learn a whole lot from Marcus Browne in this regard

Comment

Working...
                    X