Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santizo: Seniesa Estrada Has Never Been in The Ring With a Fighter of My Caliber

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santizo: Seniesa Estrada Has Never Been in The Ring With a Fighter of My Caliber

Undefeated Guatemalan star and WBA #1 ranked minimumweight contender, Maria "La Imparable" Santizo (9-0, 5 KOs), is looking to dethrone Seniesa "Super Bad" Estrada (21-0, 8 KOs) for her WBA Title in the co-feature attraction this Saturday December 18th, on the Gilberto Ramirez vs. Yunieski Gonzalez card. The 10-round bout, promoted by Golden Boy Promotions, will be streamed live exclusively on DAZN and takes place at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just based on appearance alone you have to assume Santizo is tough as nails... Maybe this could be a legit war. She deserves respect too for agreeing to fight 3-minute rounds, especially with her 'suspect' record, which she herself admits to.

Estrada ain't no pushover either though just cause she might be cute. She throws those hooks from the waist with bad intentions.

I will definitely try not to miss this one.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Just based on appearance alone you have to assume Santizo is tough as nails... Maybe this could be a legit war. She deserves respect too for agreeing to fight 3-minute rounds, especially with her 'suspect' record, which she herself admits to.

Estrada ain't no pushover either though just cause she might be cute. She throws those hooks from the waist with bad intentions.

I will definitely try not to miss this one.
      I never knew this fight was happening, but I like her fighting talk, her story, and that she is unbeaten, regardless of who she has beaten. 3 minute rounds need to happen. I watch a fair amount of woman's boxing, and a big problem with 2 minute rounds is it's much harder to score than a 3 minute round. That extra minute is really needed to separate the fighters. It's all too short, the fighters go too rushed, and it becomes a scrappy score. I think with the extra minute the woman could pace themselves better, and display more skill. Some of these women can really box, I know some dinosaurs on here don't like to admit that, but they can. Nash out.
      YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

3 minuet rounds is going to be fun to watch. I hope this fight is a war and someone gets Koed.

Comment

Working...
        X