Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: My Career is On The Line in Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: My Career is On The Line in Chisora Rematch

Joseph Parker says his "career is on the line" when he meets British veteran Derek Chisora for a second time at the AO Arena in Manchester this Saturday December 18, live worldwide on DAZN (with the exception of New Zealand and Samoa).
    [Click Here To Read More]

What career?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      What career?
      Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Parker is done as a world title challenger IMO. It is just about cash grab. He has a good career, but his real career was over losing to Joshua and Whyte. And he doesn`t really look like he wants any fights with top guys.

If he beats Chisora, he should fight Hunter next, another high ranked heavyweight without any real ambitions.

Comment

Parker just has zero dog in him. Nice laid back Christian kiwi lad who doesn't really want to hurt his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Parker just has zero dog in him. Nice laid back Christian kiwi lad who doesn't really want to hurt his opponent.
            He should stick to selling meth & become Fury's full time water carrier.

Comment

No idea what type of Chisora will turn up, condition wise. I personally think Chisora should of ether carried on with David Haye or went back to Don Charles.

Comment

Chisora won’t be as good as last time without McGirt and Parker will be better . This has a Parker win all over it most likely a late stoppage or UD.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

He should stick to selling meth & become Fury's full time water carrier.
                  He can be Fury’s coke and steroid dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post

He can be Fury’s coke and steroid dealer.
                    Nah, I'm Fury's dealer, I'm off to his house in a min to drop him off an 8 ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X