Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Still-Unbeaten 'Zurdo' Ramirez Set to Begin Full-Time Bivol Pursuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Still-Unbeaten 'Zurdo' Ramirez Set to Begin Full-Time Bivol Pursuit

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Forget penciling it in. As far as Gilberto Ramirez is concerned, you can go ahead and confirm the phone call that he and his managerial team will be making come Monday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guys like Bivol and Usyk don't go into kill mode very often. They enjoy the sport and like to go 12 rounds.

That being said, both men possess a gear or 5 they rarely use. A dark place that only people like Marko Huck and "Zurdo" Ramirez get to see.

I hope Ramirez gets the Bivol fight. He reminds me of a less pretty Ryan Garcia.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I hope he gets the Bivol fight. Bivol has advantages in handspeed and footwork, but he can be hit and hurt it seems, and Ramirez is a relentless, aggressive fighter.

It would be the kind of fights we need, where you're not sure who would win.

Comment

I see Bivol as a fighter with excellent technical skills. He's the guy who wins because he has no big weaknesses. He does it all expertly. But in my opinion he does nothing incredibly. Hes so sound but not great. And he got hit a lot that last fight. And the one before it he just looked goodish.To me he loses at the top elite level. Is there that guy in this division? I think Zurdo will hurt him and then Bivol loses the dog and gets cautious and the more dynamic Zurdo wins a decision. Ive liked Zurdo. Im not down on him. He wins. I also think Beterbiev barely beats Bivol but Bivol has a better chance in that one. I'd give him a chance.
        Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-14-2021, 07:46 AM.
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
          I see Bivol as a fighter with excellent technical skills. He's the guy who wins because he has no big weaknesses. He does it all expertly. But in my opinion he does nothing incredibly. Hes so sound but not great. And he got hit a lot that last fight. And the one before it he just looked goodish.To me he loses at the top elite level. Is there that guy in this division? I think Zurdo will hurt him and then Bivol loses the dog and gets cautious and the more dynamic Zurdo wins a decision. Ive liked Zurdo. Im not down on him. He wins. I also think Beterbiev barely beats Bivol but Bivol has a better chance in that one. I'd give him a chance.
          Great assessment on Bivol he is good at everything even great sometimes but nothing about him is spectacular IMO. He seems like he could hit another gear but just holds back.
          Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Win Sat. FIRST...
            Then talk about what's next.
            (Yunieski is not coming to play)

WAR "Zurdo"

Comment

Bivol v Zurdo would be good - lets see how he does this excellent boxing weekend.

Source: https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/12/...xing-news-2021

Ranked fights this week:
              • Heavyweight: (8) Joseph Parker vs Derek Chisora, Dec. 18
              • Light Heavyweight: (1) Artur Beterbiev vs (4) Marcus Browne, Dec. 17
              • Light Heavyweight: (5) Gilberto Ramirez vs Yunieski Gonzalez, Dec. 18
              • Super Middleweight: (5) Carlos Gongora vs Lerrone Richards, Dec. 18
              • Super Middleweight: (10) David Morrell Jr vs Alantez Fox, Dec. 18
              • Junior Middleweight: (8) Michel Soro vs (9) Israil Madrimov, Dec. 17
              • Bantamweight: (1) Naoya Inoue vs Aran Dipaen, Dec. 14
              • Minimumweight: (1) Knockout CP Freshmart vs Robert Paradero, Dec. 14
              • Minimumweight: (4) Wilfredo Mendez vs Masataka Taniguchi, Dec. 14
              • Women’s P4P: (3) Amanda Serrano vs Miriam Gutierrez, Dec. 18
              • Women’s P4P: (6) Seniesa Estrada vs Maria Santizo, Dec. 18

Comment

This is the guys Oscar is parading around saying he is going to beat Floyd's 50-0 record and surpass him.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Take care of business Saturday Champ! Great to see him fight again. War Champ! Beat them all

Comment

Working...
                  X