Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Hungers To Secure Bivol Shot, Expects Eventual Cruiser Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Hungers To Secure Bivol Shot, Expects Eventual Cruiser Move

Former world champion Gilberto "Zurdo'' Ramirez is ready to face another Cuban veteran, when he takes on Yunieski Gonzalez on December 18 in San Antonio, Texas. DAZN will stream the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool, it's a final eliminator.

Comment

He don't deserve it, Bivol needs to fight Beterbiev next. Zurdo can fight Joe Smith and take on the winner if he's success.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Cool, it's a final eliminator.
        Bivol doesn't seem to want this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Lmao you have no proof of that just all hearsay and speculation, why the **** would he be afraid of the guy who almost lost to Jessee Hart when he's dominated many fighters far above that level

Comment

I think Bivol beats him wide then everyone grumbles that Bivol is boring.
            GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

Lmao you have no proof of that just all hearsay and speculation, why the **** would he be afraid of the guy who almost lost to Jessee Hart when he's dominated many fighters far above that level
              Youre right, I have no proof, its just an opinion.
              however I do recall Bivol calling for a fight with Ramirez and then, when both were without a fight, choosing to go in another direction.
              So it doesn't seem like he particularly wants that fight.

Comment

Youre right, I have no proof, its just an opinion.
                however I do recall Bivol calling for a fight with Ramirez and then, when both were without a fight, choosing to go in another direction.
                So it doesn't seem like he particularly wants that fight.
                Cool, respect for admitting it's an opinion, I just think Bivol needs to focus on Beterbiev, clearly a much more dangerous but much more rewarding fight than Zurdo

Comment

He don't deserve it, Bivol needs to fight Beterbiev next. Zurdo can fight Joe Smith and take on the winner if he's success.
                  I don't disagree with this, and they'd be good fights. However beterbiev and Smith are both with TR so it's probably more likely they'll fight each other in a unification before Bivol.

Comment

At this point, I'm happy for a pretty good fight. Sure, your way is better but Zurdo/Bivol is pretty good.

bfa9ab27507dd04be784f31a3364b581.gif

Comment

Working...
                    X