Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins vs. Malik Hawkins on The Morrell-Fox Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richardson Hitchins vs. Malik Hawkins on The Morrell-Fox Card

Rising super lightweight contenders Richardson Hitchins and Malik Hawkins will square off in a 10-round showdown that headlines FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Saturday, December 18 from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

David Morell is a fake champion

Comment

Good card on two different networks. Good to see FOX back in the game and Morrell must’ve a favourite for the FOX peeps

Comment

Surprised they're fighting each other honest but not a bad fight at all

Comment

An all Mayweather clash. Does that mean people will choose one to lose as it'll feel like its beating Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
            An all Mayweather clash. Does that mean people will choose one to lose as it'll feel like its beating Mayweather?
            Well, Subriel Matias already battered Malik around the ring and took his 0 so that strips your theory of its lustre a bit.

At the same time, it's a pretty good fight for him coming off a tough loss. He had over a year off and Hitchins isn't the same type of monster as Matias. I can't remember much about Hitchin's honestly, mostly going by boxrec but I did see his last outing on a showtime triple header against Mendez. Just can't remember how it played it exactly.

Comment

Go Brooklyn! Mr. Hitchins, LET"S GET IT! Whatever happened to Calvin Ford's other prospect Lorenzo "Truck" Simpson?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Well, Subriel Matias already battered Malik around the ring and took his 0 so that strips your theory of its lustre a bit.

At the same time, it's a pretty good fight for him coming off a tough loss. He had over a year off and Hitchins isn't the same type of monster as Matias. I can't remember much about Hitchin's honestly, mostly going by boxrec but I did see his last outing on a showtime triple header against Mendez. Just can't remember how it played it exactly.
                Yeah I'm just joking, in light of Mayweathers recent Gervonta Davis comments. Matias isn't a Mayweather fighter. It's a decent match up, that Hitchins wins. Hawkins is poor. I'd prefer to see Hawkins rematch Darwin Price. He was losing that comfortably, and got a win as Price got an injured leg, and Hawkins stopped him because he couldn't move anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X