Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka Bounces Back With Split-Nod Win Over Sho Ishida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka Bounces Back With Split-Nod Win Over Sho Ishida

Kosei Tanaka rebounded from the first loss of his career to defeat Sho Ishida by split-decision Saturday night at the International Conference Hall in his hometown of Nagoya, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No soft touches for my boy Kosei Tanaka. With this victory of Sho Ishida it seems that Kosei still wants all the smoke at Superfly, but Flyweight is where Tanaka belongs ; Sunny Edwards would get his IBF taken, easy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      No soft touches for my boy Kosei Tanaka. With this victory of Sho Ishida it seems that Kosei still wants all the smoke at Superfly, but Flyweight is where Tanaka belongs ; Sunny Edwards would get his IBF taken, easy.
      I would love to see that. With the same commentary team as the Mama fight who was just shamelessly sucking him off all fight. They would be in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I would love to see that. With the same commentary team as the Mama fight who was just shamelessly sucking him off all fight. They would be in tears.

You know YoungManRumble, the 'Probellum' play-by-play was atrocious, probably worse than the Matchroom commentating. I think it was Mathew Macklin and some other British/Scottish/Irish commentator that were ribbing the public about the shrimp Charlie Edward's and his beans and toast-fart-style of fighting.

I thought I was beside myself when I heard one of them using the words 'worship' and 'masterclass' as they described Sunny's status in boxing and his mediocre performance vs. Jayson Mama.

I am convinced that after the show Macklin and that other clown were having laughgazms over drinks in the hotel bar and lounge.
        YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X