Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cody Crowley Busts Up Kudratillo Abdukakhorov Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cody Crowley Busts Up Kudratillo Abdukakhorov Over Ten

Abdukakhorov, Crowley Fight Photos Gallery - Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, California - In a welterweight battle between unbeaten contenders, Cody Crowley (20-0, 9 KOs) pulled off big upset with a dominant ten round unanimous decision over heavily favored Kudratillo Abdukakhorov (18-1, 10 KOs). (photos by Esther Lin, Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like to see Crowley against the other Canadian welterweight, the one that got the draw with Lipinets, can't think of his name right now.

Comment

That Russian was talking big about knocking out Crowley, then knocking out Errol Spence. But he was more confident than capable

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
        I would like to see Crowley against the other Canadian welterweight, the one that got the draw with Lipinets, can't think of his name right now.
        Custio Clayton. I thought custio won 8-4.

Clayton vs Crowley would be a good fight.

Comment

Another upset for the 2021 books!

Comment

The biggest problem I have with this fight was the scoring, people need to investigate the one judge who only had him winning by 2 rounds, this is the problem with boxing! Tell me honestly where the hell was he and what did he see that made him come close to even scoring that BS, I believe someone padded his pocket for sure!

Comment

Crowley looks like a monster. Crowley - Butaev would be brutal.

Comment

Working...
              X