Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crowley: I Knew I'd Have To Bring The Fight To Abdukakhorov The Whole Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crowley: I Knew I'd Have To Bring The Fight To Abdukakhorov The Whole Time

Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson, California - Cody Crowley (20-0, 9 KOs) was able to overcome an early knockdown to defeat Kudratillo Abdukakhorov (18-1, 10 KOs) by unanimous decision in a 10-round battle of unbeaten welterweight contenders.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canada is in the housssse

Comment

IBF don't F this up! Ennis vs. Crowley, IBF Final Eliminator! Let's Go!
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I don’t know if Crowley is the goods or not but he damned impressive last night.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          I don’t know if Crowley is the goods or not but he damned impressive last night.
          I got this prediction wrong, that is for sure. I thought the other guy with the thirty letters in his name was going to win. Crowley impressed me and I am excited to see what comes next for him.

Comment

TBH I never heard of him before this fight. But he got it done. Pretty solid performance. Solid fundamentals, rangy power, decent footwork and timing. Looking forward to his next fight.

Comment

Working...
            X