Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Believe My Team is Going To Make Inoue Rematch Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: I Believe My Team is Going To Make Inoue Rematch Happen

WBC Bantamweight World Champion and future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire scored a fourth-round knockout over previously unbeaten Reymart Gaballo to successfully defend his title in the Showtime televised main event Saturday night headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salute to Nonito! A class act, and a great fighter! I hope he gets the rematch, and then retires! I don't want to see him go out like B-Hop!
    Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

I skip the fight felt it was a mismatch

Comment

I think it favors Casimero if Donaire Inoue rematch happens. Even when Inoue wins over Donaire again, he's not leaving that fight unscathed. Case in point, look at Inoue's recent opponents after Donaire. Ohashi is preserving Inoue to increase his longevity.

Comment

If Donaire can upset Inoue he will be ATG status.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            If Donaire can upset Inoue he will be ATG status.
            Is this a joke?
            donaire is already atg. He should be at home feeding his kids on some island somewhere. Instead hes almost 40 and is still a world champ knocking out young undefeated contenders and champions
            dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X