Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Kambosos: I Need This Chance, I'll Go Anywhere To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Kambosos: I Need This Chance, I'll Go Anywhere To Fight Him!

Vasiliy Lomachenko doesn't have his lightweight titles anymore, but he is still one of the division's most dangerous fighters. Lomachenko, the former three-weight world champion, punished former lightweight champion Richard "RC" Commey, winning a wide unanimous decision over the Ghanaian in front of 8,555 fans Saturday night at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

That's why I am a fan of Loma. He just does it.

Comment

Kambosos v Lomo would be bigger than Haney , you'd have to fancy Lomo.

Comment

It will be a massive fight in Australia.

Comment

It broke my heart watching Loma have to keep hitting Commey. You could tell he took his foot off the gas after round seven. Commey crying at the end of the fight and the look on Vasyl's face said everything. Commey's corner should have stopped it. Pride can get you killed.

Comment

That was a beautiful performance by Lomachenko! If I'm Kambosos, I fight Haney, for the all the belts, then Lomachenko! I don't think Kambosos can beat Loma! I don't know what Arum can do for Loma in the meantime?

Comment

Fight Haney. Win a belt. Earn a fight with Kambosis.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Fight Haney. Win a belt. Earn a fight with Kambosis.
                I'm sorry for your loss and your heartache to come.
                Boxing Goat Boxing Goat eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  That was a beautiful performance by Lomachenko! If I'm Kambosos, I fight Haney, for the all the belts, then Lomachenko! I don't think Kambosos can beat Loma! I don't know what Arum can do for Loma in the meantime?
                  Haney was offered the fight before Commey. He priced himself out. Kambosos and Loma will fight absolutely anybody. I'm assuming Kambosos wants Loma next, and the winner fights Haney. Either way, everyone is just second best to these guys.

Comment

Well Lomachenko it's up to your promoter to pay up Kambosos.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X