Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley Beats Up, Bloodies, Dominates Kudratillo Abdukakhorov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley Beats Up, Bloodies, Dominates Kudratillo Abdukakhorov

Cody Crowley suffered a second-round knockdown, but it proved to be the only blemish of his night, as the underdog Canadian scored a unanimous decision win against Kudratillo Abdukakhorov.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-12-2021, 01:04 AM.

How tf did this dude weight 145 yesterday?? He looks like a middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      I thought the fight was initially made at 154 when I saw him in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
        I was thinking the same damn thing. Gotta admit his big slow ass was effective. He made a fan in me based off his approach after being dropped.

Comment

Exactly why the rankings don't mean sh it! I've watched highlights of Abdukakhorov and he looked worst than every young fighter at WW. HORRIBLE.

Comment

this is a blessing for ennis. make ennis - crowley final eliminator since crowey wasn't ranked.
            Rodtang Rodtang mgame mgame like this.

Comment

So Glad we're not stuck with Spence vs Abdu, that would've been a nightmare of a mismatch

No clue how the HELL that guy end up in Mandatory Position for the IBF but Thank You Cody Crowley! Crowley impressed me with his Pressure and just overall Relentlessness

Comment

Hooray no Spence vs Abdukakhorov

Comment

Anyone else fancy Crowley Vs current Commonwealth light-middleweight champion Tim Tszyu?

Comment

Originally posted by drablj View Post
                    this is a blessing for ennis. make ennis - crowley final eliminator since crowey wasn't ranked.
                    Hell F'ing Yeah! Boots should be #1 now since both Porter and Abdukakhorov have been beaten!

Comment

Working...
                    X