Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Drops, Rocks, Decisions Richard Commey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Drops, Rocks, Decisions Richard Commey

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK - Vasiliy Lomachenko couldn't finish off Richard Commey in the seventh round Saturday night, but he did more than enough to beat him. Lomachenko knocked Commey to the canvas in the seventh round, landed the harder shots with more consistency and beat the former IBF lightweight champion by unanimous decision in the main event of a 10-fight card at Madison Square Garden. All three judges - Eric Marlinski (119-108), Tony Paolillo (117-110) and Tom Schreck (119-108) - scored Lomachenko the winner of their 12-round lightweight bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-11-2021, 11:56 PM.

Vasiliy “Loma” Lomachenko, the former three-weight world champion, is determined to return to the top of the lightweight heap. A former unified lightweight champion, Lomachenko fights former world champion Richard “RC” Commey in a 12-round main event at Madison Square Garden this Saturday Dec. 11 live on ESPN & ESPN Deportes (simulcast on ESPN+).

Lomachenko (15-2, 11 KOs) last fought in June, knocking out Masayoshi Nakatani in nine rounds. George Kambosos Jr. recently staked his claim as the division’s top dog with last month's split decision over Teofimo Lopez, who toppled Lomachenko by unanimous decision in October 2020.

Comment

The last quarter of 2021 has been jam-packed with fights. Can't wait for this one.

Comment

Anyone giving Commey much of a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
          No, but I don't see Loma getting him out of there in as impressive fashion as Lopez did, so I don't really see this fight as proving much....

I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
            I give Commey a decent chance but I favour Loma to win.

Comment

Commey has a small punchers chance

Comment

Wilkins ........................
                200.gif

Comment

Tapia goes down .....................

Comment

any chance telesenko can beat anderson ?

Comment

Working...
                    X