No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Commey - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Commey - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Lomachenko, Commey Scorecard BoxingScene Live - The former pound-for-pound king, Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko, has saved some of his best performances for the New York City spotlight. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man Loma I'd my favourite lightweight by far. Guy is respectful, skilled af, not a big mouth. Seeing him not beat down commey instead trying to get corner to stop it, I think that's bloody great

Comment

Originally posted by Adsy View Post
      Man Loma I'd my favourite lightweight by far. Guy is respectful, skilled af, not a big mouth. Seeing him not beat down commey instead trying to get corner to stop it, I think that's bloody great
      I think it's cocky. Comey wasn't that hurt do your job and Tes can't control himself it's embarrassing.

He's a very cocky fighter, I promise the response wouldn't be the same if Tank acted like Loma in the ring.
      Last edited by A_State501; 12-11-2021, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

I think it's cocky. Comey wasn't that hurt do your job and Tes can't control himself it's embarrassing.

He's a very cocky fighter, I promise the response wouldn't be the same if Tank acted like Loma in the ring.
        I dunno man, I think it's class, he coulda beaten him up at the end of r 12 there too but he didn't wanna.
        at the end of the day it's respecting his health at I appreciate that, Commey is a nice dude.

Comment

Nah, I don't he was trying to be cocky. It was obvious he was levels above Commey.

Comment

I totally agree with you. He was showboating as if to say to his corner " stop the fight or I'm going to lay more of a beating on him " . In saying that, I loved it. It was very entertaining. And I was hoping he would've got the job done , that round, and stopped Commey. That would've been icing on the cake. But he just doesn't have that huge power at 135. He's got heavy hands that can do damage but he's not going to knock out the big boys at 135. He'll have to use his superior boxing ability to win any of the belts. I like Loma at 130 . But once you get up near his age , it's really tough draining down . A motivated Loma can outbox any of the big boys at 135. And win decisively.

Comment

Working...
            X