Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Knocks Out Oleksandr Teslenko In 2nd Round On Loma-Commey Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Knocks Out Oleksandr Teslenko In 2nd Round On Loma-Commey Undercard

NEW YORK - Jared Anderson got hit more than expected Saturday night, but he still produced the impressive knockout virtually everyone expected.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big Baby Anderson is a real deal

Future champ!
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Anderson is the next great heavyweight champion. Barring a weak chin I can’t see how he fails
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

He's the future of the sport, heavyweight boxing coming back to the USA baby, thank god Anderson turned down that offer from the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Anderson is the next great heavyweight champion. Barring a weak chin I can’t see how he fails
          I'm convinced, he bets them all already, Usyk, Fury, big baby takes them all, tonight proves it.

Comment

I think Jared Anderson is a bum, but it's too early to say.

Anderson does not show he is serious about the sport, and is worried more about the appearance he is cultivating.
            Teslenko is not a world beater and was carefully selected by Anderson's team that's a given.
            Still, at 22 he is young. Let's see his future opposition.
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I would agree with everyone here...except for the fact he didn't land anything but a glancing shot to the glove.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I'm convinced, he bets them all already, Usyk, Fury, big baby takes them all, tonight proves it.
                Come on get real, stopping a guy who got stopped by Shawndell fúcking Winters "proved" to you he beats Usyk, Fury etc etc that's laughable to say the least...
                Last edited by Boro; 12-11-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Come on get real, stopping a guy who got stopped by Shawndell fúcking Winters "proved" to you he beats Usyk, Fury etc etc that's laughable to say the least...
                  ok he would beat wilder easily at least
                  Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

ok he would beat wilder easily at least
                    No fight in the heavyweight division is easy there is a reason it historically has THE most upsets...

And Wilder ain't an easy fight for anyone anyway even though Fury pushed him back not everyone has his attributes and they've still got to be cautious of his "power" regardless, he put Fury over on queer street and over with a shot to forehead if that ain't real power I don't know what is...
                    icee icee likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X