Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loma: I'll Be Happy To Fight Lopez Again, But Only At 135 Pounds; I Can't Go To 140, Not Fair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loma: I'll Be Happy To Fight Lopez Again, But Only At 135 Pounds; I Can't Go To 140, Not Fair

NEW YORK - Vasiliy Lomachenko still would welcome a rematch with Teofimo Lopez. The catch, unfortunately for boxing fans who want to see them fight again, is that Lomachenko would only consider it if their second fight also is contested at the lightweight limit of 135 pounds. Lopez almost certainly will move up to the junior welterweight division, and perhaps slightly above its 140-pound maximum, for his first fight of 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

not happening. .

Comment

Loma scared

Comment

Better to say no than to try to get some weird catchweight or hydration clause. Plenty of others at 135 than to chase after a fighter who “almost died” in his last fight.

Comment

Honestly, no one is interested in lopez at 140 now. Josh Taylor has the belts and he doesnt care to fight him he talked a lot of **** and couldn’t even defend his belts once against an opponent not considered top 3 in the division. Team lopez or whatever they call themselves need to get their heads on straight get the weight right and handle their business at 135. They had no nutritionist for this fight or their trainer Joey gamache. He not beating anyone at the top level until he gets his camp sorted out talent alone isn’t enough.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Better to say no than to try to get some weird catchweight or hydration clause. Plenty of others at 135 than to chase after a fighter who “almost died” in his last fight.
            Dummy he never said he wanted to chase after Lopez..he said if the fight do materialize he will take which means Lopez will want it as well and the powers that be will want to make it happen and make it worthwhile for both fighters. And really who are the plenty of others at 135 rushing to fight Loma, none. Davis the cherry picker, Haney the fast talker or Garcia the faker, none of them is ever gonna fight Loma.
            BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Loma scared
              Sure....Lomachenko is scared of Lopez, just petrified. Shaking in his boxing shoes. Totally afraid to fight a guy he already has taken the best of, who did not KO or even knock down Lomachenko, who Lomachenko called for a rematch with for months, and who just had his jockstrap handed to him by a fighter no one is scared of either.

OR..... Lomachenko is being honest that 135 is as high as he is able to fight at.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Loma scared
                Staying at your weight isn't fear. Especially that he went up from 126 to 135. I'm so tired of idiot haters on this site who just spew baseless hate for the sake of saying something negative. I bet that in whatever you do in life you haven't achieved 30% of what Loma has achieved. Pathetic loser.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

Sure....Lomachenko is scared of Lopez, just petrified. Shaking in his boxing shoes. Totally afraid to fight a guy he already has taken the best of, who did not KO or even knock down Lomachenko, who Lomachenko called for a rematch with for months, and who just had his jockstrap handed to him by a fighter no one is scared of either.

OR..... Lomachenko is being honest that 135 is as high as he is able to fight at.
                  It's like they don't understand that there are limits. I guess by this logic Canelo is afraid to fight AJ, Usyk, Fury, Wilder.
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Lol puuuuuuzzzzzzyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                    X