Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Brutally Knocks Chris Algieri Out Cold in Fourth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Brutally Knocks Chris Algieri Out Cold in Fourth Round

Conor Benn produced a huge right hand to knock Chris Algieri cold in the fourth round in Liverpool to continue his impressive march to the top of the welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-11-2021, 06:26 PM.

Unbeaten welterweight star CONOR BENN returns to the ring this weekend against former world title challenger CHRIS ALGIERI live from the M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool. BENN looks to cap off a busy 2021 with another statement victory having unanimously defeated Adrian Granados last time out, remaining undefeated and retaining his WBA Continental welterweight title. The unbeaten British prospect will be after an equally fruitful 2022 and potentially challenging for a first world title. ALGIERI is looking to catapult his name into contention and make another run for a world title, coming into the bout on a four-fight win streak - winning and defending the WBO International junior welterweight title on the way.

In the co-main event of the evening, Irish superstar KATIE TAYLOR defends her undisputed women's lightweight crown against mandatory challenger FIRUZA SHARIPOVA. The Bray native’s fifth defence of the undisputed title, TAYLOR confidently beat Jennifer Han last time out to reach 19-0 and reinforce her dominance in the division. SHARIPOVA makes a big step up in Liverpool this weekend, looking to cause a big upset and snatch the undisputed lightweight crown from TAYLOR.

Comment

Cordina cards seemed kinda wide based on MexicanBidness commentary but I wasn't really watching it after Bivol fight started.

Hank Lundy fight bout to start now

Comment

Davies Jr looked sharp stopping Lundy .....

Comment

I was really surprised to see beforehand that Lundy'd only been stopped twice - for some reason I thought it was far more

Comment

Won't be surprised if Sharipova beats Taylor...

Comment

she's not Sharipooooova, she's Shariiiiiiiiiiiipova
              James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Sharipova looks dreadful. Make it 3 minute rounds already

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Won't be surprised if Sharipova beats Taylor...
                  I had the exact same thought. Was gonna bet on a Taylor victory by decision, but this voice in the back of my brain told me not to do it.

Comment

Sharipova has one of the worst jabs I’ve ever seen. Slow and completely pushed.

Her last opponents were 0-0 and 0-1. Disgrace of a fight.... and people wonder why most consider women’s boxing a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X