Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: If Oleksandr Teslenko Lands Two Punches, I Need To Get My Butt Whupped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: If Oleksandr Teslenko Lands Two Punches, I Need To Get My Butt Whupped

NEW YORK - Jared Anderson anticipates another short fight Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. The ascending heavyweight prospect predicted he'll get rid of Oleksandr Teslenko quickly and impressively in a fight scheduled for eight rounds on the Vasiliy Lomachenko-Richard Commey undercard. Anderson (10-0, 10 KOs) has boxed beyond the third round in only two of his 10 professional fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teslenko is actually very fast and he’s very light at the current heavyweight standards . He studies his opponent and gages them until he throws a little to much but I expect the crafty Teslenko to land on Jared . I hope the U.S arrogance hasn’t corrupted Anderson already,it’s a major weakness over here where the favorite to win fighters don’t actually take fights seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Teslenko is actually very fast and he’s very light at the current heavyweight standards . He studies his opponent and gages them until he throws a little to much but I expect the crafty Teslenko to land on Jared . I hope the U.S arrogance hasn’t corrupted Anderson already,it’s a major weakness over here where the favorite to win fighters don’t actually take fights seriously.
      I’m from Canada & have watched quite a few Teslenko fights. He looked good against limited opposition.

The loss to Winters is a big red flag for his promoter. Just like Simon Kean having to avenge a KO loss to Dillon Carmen. How much money do they want to sink in them after those types of losses? Teslenko’s promoter is throwing him in the deep end.

If he loses I would assume Teslenko will be looking for a new promoter soon. I expect Anderson to handle him fairly easily. I don’t think Teslenko can take a big punch. He has skills but so does Carlos Negton…
      Last edited by joe strong; 12-11-2021, 05:38 PM.
      REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        LoLoL! This is an AJ/hearniac fan-girl calling American fighters arrogant?? ROFL!

Anyway, we saw the result ... Anderson took this fight (and so far all of his fights) seriously. Does this mean the AJ folks have gotten a bit less arrogant since the Usyk fight?

Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post

LoLoL! This is an AJ/hearniac fan-girl calling American fighters arrogant?? ROFL!

Anyway, we saw the result ... Anderson took this fight (and so far all of his fights) seriously. Does this mean the AJ folks have gotten a bit less arrogant since the Usyk fight?

Time will tell
          An arrogant fighter tells the media he’s not getting hit at all, in fact he was hit plenty in the shirt fight .Dont let your actual fan boy habits blur what’s real and what’s not . Anderson coming to the ring in costumes this early in his career will get him a loss sooner then later ,you’ll see .

Comment

Working...
          X