Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee: It Don't Matter Who's In Front Of Me, The Same Result Is Gonna Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee: It Don't Matter Who's In Front Of Me, The Same Result Is Gonna Happen

Brandun Lee is confident that Juan Heraldez will meet the same fate as 21 of his first 23 professional opponents. Heraldez has lost only to Regis Prograis and is a skillful boxer, but the unbeaten Lee promised another knockout Saturday night in the opener of Showtime's live tripleheader from Carson, California. Their 10-round, 142-pound bout will air after Showtime replays the 12-round Gervonta Davis-Isaac Cruz lightweight title fight at 10 p.m. ET and 7 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's Go Brandun! Let the world know that you are a live dog @ 140! Both you and your BFF Boots should have title shots in 2022! Make It Happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Let's Go Brandun! Let the world know that you are a live dog @ 140! Both you and your BFF Boots should have title shots in 2022! Make It Happen!
      Lol I see what you did

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol I see what you did
        What did I do?

Comment

This guy Lee is very active, yet he's not getting the attention he and his team needs. He's only 22, so can't really say something good, or bad about him. He's undefeated, but I'd like to see the first zero in his record. See what it does to him.

Comment

At least Lee has some nice exposure on Showtime, not just showbox which I don't even know exists anymore.

Comment

Lee is the dark horse of the 140-47 division he can hit.

Comment

Working...
              X