Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: These Last Few Years Have Been The Most Exciting Of My Entire Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor: These Last Few Years Have Been The Most Exciting Of My Entire Career

Every achievement added to her already incredible resume continues to far exceed the journey that Katie Taylor expected to travel as a boxer. The Irish superstar took up the sport at a time when women in pro boxing were considered more novelty acts than were met with any level of respect. Taylor (19-0, 6KOs) helped break new ground,
    [Click Here To Read More]

The overall standard of female boxing has improved out of all recognition since its early days and you now almost always get fast action. The girls really bring it. Katie Taylor is one of those responsible for this evolution, nice person, real talent. But she just might have her hands full if tonight's action is still competitive going into the second half. Sharipova has been well schooled and that 8 year age difference could be a factor down the stretch. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by londoner View Post
      The overall standard of female boxing has improved out of all recognition since its early days and you now almost always get fast action. The girls really bring it. Katie Taylor is one of those responsible for this evolution, nice person, real talent. But she just might have her hands full if tonight's action is still competitive going into the second half. Sharipova has been well schooled and that 8 year age difference could be a factor down the stretch. I'm looking forward to it.
      look at the records of sharipovas past opposition and you get a roughly 60-40 win ratio which combined with the quality of opponent bar the silver medalist that she lost to only then do you get the true picture,
      routine Taylor win to protect a Serrano fight that she of course gets beat in ..
      Last edited by Buggy bear; 12-11-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X