Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Vows To Reach Level To Be in Position For World Title Shot By 2022's End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Vows To Reach Level To Be in Position For World Title Shot By 2022's End

Conor Benn believes he will be good enough to share a ring with Terence Crawford or Errol Spence one day, although the unbeaten welterweight is not going to put a time limit on himself to climb to the top of the tree.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He need to fight Blair the flair Cobbs, he been looking for some work... GBP ain't giving him no good opponents.

Comment

At 37 Chris is not in his prime as Conor suggests but good look to Conor who seems to have come a little untuck before and was there to be hit .He shouldn't have too many problems here as Chris is a light hitter. A win here doesn't really prove much but gives him what's intended .......Experience if it goes a few.

Comment

How does fighting a 37yr old who hasnt been active in years make u a contender for a world title shot? Is this kid delusional?
        tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

He wants Broner instead of Ennis….lol. Hmmm I wonder why that is? The answer rhymes with deer….

Comment

Who is this Ennis guy you keep going on about ??

The one on boxrec 's 19th fight (same as Benn) was fighting guys with massive losing records at the same point in his carear being horribly protected despite an amateur record.

He's now had 28 fights !!!! and not trying to get a belt what';s going on, I thought he was supposed to be good.

If I were you I'd keep quiet about him or try to burn his boxrec coz it doesn't look good.

How about Ennis tries to win a belt or will that be in 56 fights at which point you will be moaning about some 10 fight European who won't fight him.

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            He wants Broner instead of Ennis….lol. Hmmm I wonder why that is? The answer rhymes with deer….

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Ummmm Beer?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Who is this Ennis guy you keep going on about ??

The one on boxrec 's 19th fight (same as Benn) was fighting guys with massive losing records at the same point in his carear being horribly protected despite an amateur record.

He's now had 28 fights !!!! and not trying to get a belt what';s going on, I thought he was supposed to be good.

If I were you I'd keep quiet about him or try to burn his boxrec coz it doesn't look good.

How about Ennis tries to win a belt or will that be in 56 fights at which point you will be moaning about some 10 fight European who won't fight him.

He's with D&D boxing minor promoter that has showtime deal for Ennis and Brandon Lee. Connor Benn with the best UK promoter Eddie Hearn with main event spots see the differences in the amount of fights.

Comment

He should fight Avanesyan next.

Comment

Agree he should fight Avanesyan, but he probably will fight Broner. Connor can punch a bit but he's not Honeyghan, or Laing. I'm not even convinced he's better than Colin Jones.

Comment

Working...
                    X