Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loma On Fighting Shakur Stevenson At 130: I Want To Be Undisputed Champ At Lightweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loma On Fighting Shakur Stevenson At 130: I Want To Be Undisputed Champ At Lightweight

NEW YORK - If Shakur Stevenson wants to fight Vasiliy Lomachenko, he'll have to move up from the 130-pound division to the lightweight limit of 135.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't understand why Arum does not want Shakur to fight Valdez? Shakur been chasing that fight since 126!

Comment

Typical loma scared to get schooled bye the great skillfull athletic shakur , just like valdez is scared to get whupped like all the blk fighters beat up on the mexican fighters with no problemo

Comment

Thanks for the transparent race bate for reaction.
        Originally posted by Jbarr126 View Post
        Typical loma scared to get schooled bye the great skillfull athletic shakur , just like valdez is scared to get whupped like all the blk fighters beat up on the mexican fighters with no problemo
        9 posts and already people label you stupid and it's well earned with shyt like this.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 12-11-2021, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I don't understand why Arum does not want Shakur to fight Valdez? Shakur been chasing that fight since 126!
          Yes you do. He knows Shakur bodies him in a way that makes Valdez a gatekeeper.

he’s absolutely fucking Shakur by stalling this fight.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbarr126 View Post
            U must be new to boxing with all that bullsh_ _ race ****tt you talking about, many Mexicans have beaten black fighters over the years, it should be about styles that are bad for a fighter not race (Ahole)! U probably can’t fight a lick your dam self, so go sit yo ass down and think about what I’m teaching your dumb asssss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Arum doesn't give a shyt about Loma or Shakur and he certainly doesn't want to continue paying either of them. Bob is about money, Bobs money, and that's it. Crawford got out and Shakur has better advisors so he'll leave at some point. Lomachanko has a bigger problem than just his English or Shakur, he has a massive problem understanding a man who cheats and tricks people by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true. Arum is the truest of the American grifter, he hates Trump and yet he's a clone, a reproduction carbon-copy conman.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Yes you do. He knows Shakur bodies him in a way that makes Valdez a gatekeeper.

he’s absolutely ***********ing Shakur by stalling this fight.
                Yup, that about covers it for me too.

Comment

Arum in this situation is obviously looking out for himself. He should give Stevenson the fight that he wants to make. Matching Stevenson against Loma to me makes no sense at this point. Loma has one goal and Stevenson has an entirely different goal.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

U must be new to boxing with all that bullsh_ _ race ****tt you talking about, many Mexicans have beaten black fighters over the years, it should be about styles that are bad for a fighter not race (Ahole)! U probably can’t fight a lick your dam self, so go sit yo ass down and think about what I’m teaching your dumb asssss.
                    You make a valid point but if anyone has the opinion Haney’s attributes and style could make for a difficult fight for Loma or that Tank might beat him, one of his pro white fans claims that is only because the poster is black, a racist, or hates white boxers.

Make sure you remember to take issue with those posters as well.
                    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X