Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Views Commey as Very Dangerous, But Backs Lomachenko To Win By TKO Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Views Commey as Very Dangerous, But Backs Lomachenko To Win By TKO Late

On Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City, a crossroads fight takes place in the lightweight division - with former world champions Vasiliy Lomachenko and Richard Commey colliding in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Solid matchup

Both former champ are superior to Kambosos

WAR RC

Comment

stop this ****. Lomachenko winning this fight and it won't be close. stop the nonsense.

Comment

Great matchup on paper. But Commey has had trouble with every notable name he's fought. If he doesn't get Lomachenko's respect early, he's getting hammered and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
          Solid matchup

Both former champ are superior to Kambosos

WAR RC
          I agree. This is fighting. This is boxing. If something can go wrong, it usually does. We will see. I think the defining factor is going to be speed. Loma is much faster than Commey, and that could frustrate Commey considerably. The last southpaw in sometime that commey fought was Shavnikov. And Commey couldn’t handle that pressure very well, spending the whole fight against the ropes. If he fights that way again, it’ll be a quick night.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            stop this ****. Lomachenko winning this fight and it won't be close. stop the nonsense.
            That’s what you’ll were saying when loma was fighting lopez and loma couldn’t figure him out all night lmao and then you gullible mfs believed that “shoulder injury” , if he was injured he wouldn’t have been able to lift his arm, let alone throw punches . And then lopez got whooped by Kambosos because…styles make fights

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
              Came in to post this. Don’t see how Commey is dangerous for Loma at this point in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

That’s what you’ll were saying when loma was fighting lopez and loma couldn’t figure him out all night lmao and then you gullible mfs believed that “shoulder injury” , if he was injured he wouldn’t have been able to lift his arm, let alone throw punches . And then lopez got whooped by Kambosos because…styles make fights
                Ya I guess Loma had surgery right after the fight because he wasn’t injured. YDKSAB

Comment

Bradley is as good of an analyst as he was a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

I definitely didn't say that. lol. you got me confused with someone else. How about doing some research before you jump to conclusions on a board you just joined a few months ago dummy..

Comment

Working...
                    X