Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Umar Salamov - Ready For WBA Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol, Umar Salamov - Ready For WBA Title Clash

The scene is set for one of the largest boxing events in Russia this year. Super WBA light heavyweight king Dmitry Bivol (18-0, 11 KOs) is set to make the seventh defense of the black belt against fellow countryman and WBA #10 rated Umar Salamov (26-1, 19 KOs) in a perfect clash of different styles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last a healthy bit of fighters on a card!

Comment

I'm a fan of Bivol. I just love watching the guy operate...so clinical, so very sharp. Having said that, I plan on watching tomorrow, but I don't know the first thing about his opponent. Anyone have any thoughts on this match?

Comment

If it is not Beterbiev-Bivol or something that makes it possible... I am disappointed.

This is not a mandatory. It is a disappointment.

Comment

Bivol is overrated

Comment

Bivol should break this guy down

Comment

Not a big fan of this fight but it's better than nothing I guess. I can't really support it though. At least he ranks #3 with WBO?

I will be disappointed if Bivol doesn't show some spite and break him down and stop him mid to late rounds. Salamov seems fairly tough and is a big guy but otherwise kind of looks like trash. Maybe he will have a big dumb concrete skull though and Bivol doesn't work the body too much so I picked a wide decision just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
                Bivol is overrated
                He is underrated. He beat Smith jr. like nothing.

Comment

that ringcard girl or whatever she is, is cringey as hell. chechens need to bomb the *****.

Comment

Working...
                  X