Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasiliy Lomachenko, Richard Commey - All Set For MSG Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vasiliy Lomachenko, Richard Commey - All Set For MSG Clash

Lomachenko, Commey Weights MSG Photos Gallery - The former pound-for-pound king, Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko, has saved some of his best performances for the New York City spotlight. He hopes to do it again Saturday evening at Madison Square Garden in the 12-round lightweight main event against former world champion Richard "RC" Commey (ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT). (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Got a bad feeling about this fight for some reason i got a feeling Loma might lose this fight.
    Last edited by Kzbox; 12-10-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I'm going to go watch the SuperLoreBoys Streetfighter Youtube channel, very cool of RC to sport the GOAT of fighting games.

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm going to go watch the SuperLoreBoys Streetfighter Youtube channel, very cool of RC to sport the GOAT of fighting games.

what you talking about? Just searched that nothing commey related. You just plugging your youtube channel or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

what you talking about? Just searched that nothing commey related. You just plugging your youtube channel or what?
          If I wanted to make a couple bucks I would monetize my gifs, but because I'm really super-cool dude I give them away to world, been doing that for close to 10 plus years, you are welcome.

Comment

WAR Commey

Comment

May the best Cossack win!

Nah, good luck to both but I am rooting for a big comeback from Loma.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

This is a high tech undercard Lomachenko plus the slickest Heavyweight in the game right Jared Slick As Hell Anderson!
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I thought Loma was a small lightweight? He sure doesn't look like a small one in the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravensfan View Post
                    I thought Loma was a small lightweight? He sure doesn't look like a small one in the photos.
                    He was but now it looks like he's grown into the weight which spells trouble for all the lightweights if they ever step up tp fight him

Comment

Working...
                    X