Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Conor Benn Beats Algieri, I Will Look To Match Him With Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Conor Benn Beats Algieri, I Will Look To Match Him With Adrien Broner

Eddie Hearn, promoter for unbeaten welterweight contender Conor Benn, is still hoping to match his man against former four division world champion Adrien Broner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“It would be amazing to bring ‘the problem’ to the UK”. Put that one in your quote book.
    MMegatron MMegatron likes this.

Comment

Then I suppose the Khan-Brook winner gets a big offer too. I like Benn enough but no more washed up guys.

Comment

Hearn better go ask someone Broner About Billions!

Comment

Broner had so much potential at one stage and basically flushed that talent down the drain. Considering he's had 2 fights in nearly 3 years I'd expect Benn to win this and win very easily ....
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Then I suppose the Khan-Brook winner gets a big offer too. I like Benn enough but no more washed up guys.
            Dude lost to Peynaud. Got a gift decision. He is gonna get sparked out by any decent fighter. He is dodging Florian Marku, stating that he doesnt have a name big enough for him to fight. Another UK hype job. Same with quitter O'hara davis

Comment

Cant see Hearn putting up the kind of cash that broner would ask for to come to UK. You think he's actually considering letting Benn fight in US?

Comment

Broner? Why? Why not Yeleussinov? Why not Mikey Garcia?Why not Rashidi Ellis? Why not guys that already fight on DAZN? Why does Hearn always look for guys at PBC?

Comment

Typical Hearn trying to use PBC names to boost his nobody clientele that has no chance of getting in the ring with the PBC fighter..

STFU Hearn

Comment

Not a problem..alot of folks beat up on Judah on their way up. AB has had a similar career

Comment

Working...
                    X