Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benn-Algieri, Taylor-Sharipova DAZN Weigh-In Results From Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benn-Algieri, Taylor-Sharipova DAZN Weigh-In Results From Liverpool

Conor Benn is set to close out a productive 2021 campaign. The second-generation boxer and rising welterweight faces his former titlist in Chris Algieri. Both boxers easily made weight ahead of their regional welterweight title fight, which takes place Saturday evening live on DAZN from M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-10-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Lol that utter gormless numpty in the middle lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Lol that utter gormless numpty in the middle lol

I have noticed Eddie Hearn's drastic aging ever since Oleksander Usyk schooled and molly-whopped Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I have noticed Eddie Hearn's drastic aging ever since Oleksander Usyk schooled and molly-whopped Anthony Joshua.
          Young Edward’s alright lol, he makes for amusing banter and fodder I just think he thinks too highly of himself and his minions definitely are a laugh. It will be interesting to see what happens with his mojo after Josh inevitably leaves the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Young Edward’s alright lol, he makes for amusing banter and fodder I just think he thinks too highly of himself and his minions definitely are a laugh. It will be interesting to see what happens with his mojo after Josh inevitably leaves the sport
            Eddie better come through for Devin Haney and Demetrius Andrade, I dont even know why they hang around with him ; Hearn has been useless. A rough few months its been for Matchroom, Imagine Eddie getting boarded to a ambulance if Chris Algieri chins Conor Benn
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Did Hank make weight 2nd time?

Comment

Originally posted by BJSeyessocket View Post
                Did Hank make weight 2nd time?
                He did not. Came in at 140.4, said he refused to drain himself beyond that point.

Comment

Okay thanks man, I guess fight is still on

Comment

Someone in the pic has a sht eating grin. Hint - it’s neither of the fighters
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X