Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Always Said I'm Open For Gervonta Davis Fight, But You Know Boxing Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Always Said I'm Open For Gervonta Davis Fight, But You Know Boxing Politics

NEW YORK - Vasiliy Lomachenko would still love to fight Gervonta Davis. The former unified lightweight champion is pretty certain, though, that the feeling isn't mutual. Lomachenko was the only high-profile lightweight who wasn't even mentioned as a potential opponent for Davis during a post-fight press conference Sunday night, after Davis defeated Mexican contender Isaac Cruz by unanimous decision in what was the most difficult fight of the unbeaten Baltimore native's eight-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a Big fan of Davis
    and I think Davis can K.O Loma

but.they ducked Loma completely
    vinnieq vinnieq likes this.

Comment

We all know Davis ain’t touching Loma even with a 20 foot pole. Sad cos it would be a hell of a fight but Davis team don’t have that confidence in him

Comment

He's not lying
        Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
          We all know Davis ain’t touching Loma even with a 20 foot pole. Sad cos it would be a hell of a fight but Davis team don’t have that confidence in him
          They are making money
          I Never Lied I Never Lied likes this.

Comment

Davis won't go anywhere near him.
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

They are making money
              That's pretty much the facts. I think Davis is capable of winning huge fights but him and his team are making great money doing what they are doing so legacy doesnt play a part in their plans

Comment

We just saw why the won’t fight him and wouldn’t fight him. Dude went 7-5 with the first dude that didn’t respect or fear his power, with this dude it’s too much risk.

Comment

Davis still hasn’t fought a top 5 guy in any of the divisions in which he has competed. He sure as hell isn’t fighting loma.

probably going to see a rematch against Cruz, the rolly fight once that is forgotten, and Abner mares as tanks next three fights.

Comment

It's the honest truth. Tank Davis and Floyd Mayweather don't want the Lomachenko fight. Bad look, I'm embarrassed for them.

But at the same time Lomachenko's team dropped the WBC belt rather than have Devin Haney hanging around as the mandatory. So if you want to talk about boxing politics don't forget to bring up that little incident too.

Comment

Working...
                    X