Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Warns Conor Benn: Skills Pay The Bills and Experience Kills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri Warns Conor Benn: Skills Pay The Bills and Experience Kills

Former world champion Chris Algieri is ready to pull off another 2021 upset, as the year comes to a close. This Saturday night in Liverpool, the 37-year-old Algieri will collide with rising welterweight contender Conor Benn, who promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom is grooming to be a future star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Algieri is 5/1, well worth a punt

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post
      I was gonna check odds tomorrow. If they are that lopsided I might place tonight: Just a little bit pays off large

Comment

I see no reason why Algieri shouldn't be the favorite. Well, except for the promotor and the judges paid for by the promoter. Connors good, he's learning how to be a slower less talented Roy Jones. He has the, pedigree , and the personality you love or hate.
        Algieri has great skills,,has only lost to the best, and seems better than Benn. But has no power.
        Neither of these guys are real players in the division, but still better than gatekeepers.
        Benn wins by controversy due to his pedigree legacy.that will make more future money in England than Algieri could..
        Last edited by Wacked_Out; 12-10-2021, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Does this also pay the bills? LOLOLOLOL

FGKJtMUXwAQCsG6?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

odds do seem lopsided. I'd have Benn favorite but those odds are tempting.

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post

Comment

Algieri about that payday at this point and I’m not going to think different until I see the fight. I don’t see age as a factor but I see Benn is coming into his own with power and settling down so I favor Benn by ko early and slightly more difficult later if he allows Algieri to get comfortable without doing damage.

Comment

giphy.gif

Comment

Chris skillfully stayed in the ring after cartwheeling to the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                  X