Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abdukakhorov vs. Crowley, Lee vs. Heraldez - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Abdukakhorov vs. Crowley, Lee vs. Heraldez - Face-Offs at Final Presser

Abdukakhorov vs. Crowley Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - CARSON, CALIF. - WBC Bantamweight World Champion and future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire and unbeaten Interim WBC Bantamweight Champion and fellow Filipino countryman Reymart Gaballo went face to face at the final press conference Thursday before they meet in the main event live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, December 11 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Heraldez sucks he's going to get stopped early again just watch. Probably brutally too.

Crowley Abdukakhorov fight could be interesting. Crowley finally taking a step up after seemingly avoiding the Maestre fight due to 'covid'. He doesn't seem very good though and I almost want to see him lose just because of his stupid name "The Crippler" (a name with negative connotation already in Canada due to Chris Benoit roidrage murders)

I'd rather see a guy like Custio Clayton have success. Who himself is fighting a tune-up in an untelevised undercard bout on the same card.
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 12-09-2021, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      He doesn't seem very good though and I almost want to see him lose just because of his stupid name "The Crippler" (a name with negative connotation already in Canada due to Christ Benoit roidrage murders)
      For years I imagined he crippler crossface'd his entire family.

Comment

Lee the Mexican-Korean is a beast he will flatten Heraldez brutally.
        YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

For years I imagined he crippler crossface'd his entire family.
          Oh man, there was a rumour that's how he killed his son. If you google his name that question is one of the first in the Google's "people also ask." Sad stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Oh man, there was a rumour that's how he killed his son. If you google his name that question is one of the first in the Google's "people also ask." Sad stuff.
            Yikes. I wonder what happened to Benoit to make him snap like that.

Comment

Abdukakhorov now fighting on PBC? WOW! IBF, do your job! that should've been Boots, not Crowley! Brandun Lee! Let's Go!

Comment

Working...
              X