Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire, Reymart Gaballo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire, Reymart Gaballo - Face To Face at Final Presser

Donaire, Gaballo Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - CARSON, CALIF. - WBC Bantamweight World Champion and future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire and unbeaten Interim WBC Bantamweight Champion and fellow Filipino countryman Reymart Gaballo went face to face at the final press conference Thursday before they meet in the main event live on SHOWTIME this Saturday, December 11 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

So they robbed Manny Rodriguez to serve this kid up on a platter for Donaire. Didn't he even get dropped by Manny? Nonito gone server his head from his body.

Comment

Filipinos are not fans of ALL Filipino fights but it is about time to change that. This is a good fight between a power puncher in Gaballo and an all around fighter in Nonito. Whoever wins should fight Inoue before he moves up to fight the lightweights. Ooohh light weights is gonna be lit!

Comment

My only question is, why is Nonito sitting like a middle school girl, indian style in that high chair?

Nonito by left hook TKO in round 3, time 1:32.
        Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Gaballo might be able to crack but he's facing another level in the veteran Donaire. I see Nonito teeing off on Gaballo in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
            My only question is, why is Nonito sitting like a middle school girl, indian style in that high chair?

Nonito by left hook TKO in round 3, time 1:32.
            For most of the presser, he was levitating about 6 inches off that high chair. They must have snapped the pictures during some of his down time.

Comment

Working...
            X