Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tommy Doesn't Need Jake Paul To Define His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tommy Doesn't Need Jake Paul To Define His Career

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has explained that his younger brother, light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury, does not need a fight with Jake Paul to define his career. Tommy Fury was scheduled to face Paul in the main event of a Showtime pay-per-view card on December 18th in Tampa, Florida - but Tommy withdrew earlier this week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smfh embarrassing

Comment

jake paul makes more money in a fight than timmy tommy will make in his entire career tyson

Comment

One of sports biggest chokes. And now Tyson and his dad backpedalling. Tommy saying he wants to reschedule...Tyson saying he don't need the fight. If you read between the lines...Tyson saying if Tommy wins a fight he gets rich. Sounds like he told young Tom not to risk the loss....just go down the recycling route and do cans for cash. They knew Paul was gonna iron him out and they weren't willing to put a loss on the Fury name.
        Fact Fact Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Listening to the Fury's post cancelation, it seems that fear was a determining factor, not so much Fear of Paul, but fear of the unknown and what if I get hurt and loose to this clown. After all it's still a fight.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'm starting to believe the Youtubers are the actual ones out there trying to make the best possible fights given their inexperience; go figure!

Comment

after reading the title... but Tommy needs Jake Paul to define his paycheck! Jake will happily KO him and give him his paycheck... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                One of sports biggest chokes. And now Tyson and his dad backpedalling. Tommy saying he wants to reschedule...Tyson saying he don't need the fight. If you read between the lines...Tyson saying if Tommy wins a fight he gets rich. Sounds like he told young Tom not to risk the loss....just go down the recycling route and do cans for cash. They knew Paul was gonna iron him out and they weren't willing to put a loss on the Fury name.
                they already have losses on he family name the father was an awful boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  I'm starting to believe the Youtubers are the actual ones out there trying to make the best possible fightsgiven their inexperience; go figure!
                  You could almost think that...but then he goes and makes the Tyrone Woodley rematch as the reserve fight. Stepping backwards doesn't really define trying to make the best fights. I'm not one to belittle anyone who gets in the ring....and I actually think Jake Paul.is a pretty tough kid. I will still reserve my judgement on him though until he fights an actual legitimate professional boxer. By that I mean someone who boxes as their main career.

Comment

He has a career ????
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X