Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Commey - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Commey - Face To Face at Final Presser

Lomachenko, Commey Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The former pound-for-pound king, Vasiliy "Loma" Lomachenko, has saved some of his best performances for the New York City spotlight. He hopes to do it again Saturday evening at Madison Square Garden in the 12-round lightweight main event against former world champion Richard "RC" Commey (ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT). (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love Richard Commey's joyful spirit and positive attitude, hes the opposite to salty Bumchenko, especially in defeat.

Comment

I like Commey, always have and I know he will give a nice effort as he always does. But there's levels to this and Lomachenko should do his thing here. I'm curious to see if he continues to be an economical puncher in this fight as he has been in the last few fights or if he opens it up as he used to.

Good fight!

Comment

Lomachenko should win, but I am rooting for my african brother. As I said previously, we need more african champions.

Comment

I would like to see Commey win too and shut up arrogant Loma but this is a cherry pick so Loma should take it comfortably.

Comment

seems like Loma is full and Commey's struggling to make weight, look at his cheekbones; if it is then it'll be another Loma-Walters kind of fight, mid to late no mas

Comment

Commey doesnt even have a punchers chance here but I may drop some money on him just in case

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post
                Lomachenko should win, but I am rooting for my african brother. As I said previously, we need more african champions.
                I pictured Deontay Wilder's memorable "BLACK HABITS" ringwalk while reading your comment.

Comment

Commey has a heck of a smile.

I'm always rooting for him but I don't like his chances here.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    Commey doesnt even have a punchers chance here but I may drop some money on him just in case
                    He literally does with an 82% KO ratio. Why do you say that?

Comment

Working...
                    X