Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ammo Williams' Trainer Wants Fighter To Return ASAP, More Activity in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ammo Williams' Trainer Wants Fighter To Return ASAP, More Activity in 2022

Austin "Ammo" Williams (9-0) closed out his 2021 campaign with a 2nd round stoppage victory over Quatavious Cash (14-3-1) on December 4th in Las Vegas. The fight took place at the MFM Grand as part of DAZN's undercard to lightweight clash between Devin Haney and JoJo Diaz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the kid and don't get me wrong I see great potential but my question for Kevin is do you want him to face more dead bodies and guys 5 minutes from being in a coffin or are you thinking he's good enough to face a live dog?

Comment

Stay active kid. U are a bad mofo
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        I like the kid and don't get me wrong I see great potential but my question for Kevin is do you want him to face more dead bodies and guys 5 minutes from being in a coffin or are you thinking he's good enough to face a live dog?
        Williams is a 2-year pro with 9 fights and a new trainer, who's returning from a 'mental health' hiatus. I think rushing him will be a mistake. Also, I thought Douglin was a decent step-up.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Williams is a 2-year pro with 9 fights and a new trainer, who's returning from a 'mental health' hiatus. I think rushing him will be a mistake. Also, I thought Douglin was a decent step-up.
          Hell, I get what you saying if you a pro for 2 1/2 years and are 25 years old this has to be the year you step up; or go sit yo ass down then! It’s boxing not science

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

That's the problem everyone always wants more this guy doesn't even have double digit fights and is still new in the game and he wants him to fight Charlo already. After he said it's boxing not science I knew not to take him seriously guess he hasn't heard of physics before. You are right though Douglin was a good step up David Benavidez fought him in his 16th pro fight.

Comment

This kid is not going anywhere ... his opponent was about to destroy him, Ammo looked shooked. That KO punch saved him from an ass beating.

Quick stoppage by the ref too

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Hell, I get what you saying if you a pro for 2 1/2 years and are 25 years old this has to be the year you step up; or go sit yo ass down then! It’s boxing not science
                Who do you think will classify as a step-up?

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post
                  This kid is not going anywhere ... his opponent was about to destroy him, Ammo looked shooked. That KO punch saved him from an ass beating.

Quick stoppage by the ref too
                  Haha I think you mean looked shaken but yeah right Cash landed a few good shots but who was the one who lost their legs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Haha I think you mean looked shaken but yeah right Cash landed a few good shots but who was the one who lost their legs?
                    I dont think Ammo is going far - its going to be bad

Comment

Working...
                    X