Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Jack Catterall - Face To Face at London Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Jack Catterall - Face To Face at London Presser

Taylor Catterall London Presser Photos Gallery - Things ended on a heated note in London today as the UK press tour for February's showdown between undisputed super-lightweight champion Josh Taylor (18-0, 13 KO's) and challenger Jack Catterall (26-0, 13 KO's) concluded in the nation's capital.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha, Josh is right on schedule. A nice easy opener yesterday and now he's slowly cranking it up. And will do so bit by bit until fight week when Hank emerges lol. Right on point. But Jack is expecting this. Should be interesting lol.
    NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

taylor-catterall-21.jpg

Jack Catterall and the Brits remind me of Mathesar and the naive gullible Thermians, of 'Galaxy Quest'. This fight is just as fake as Grabthar's Hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        taylor-catterall-21.jpg

Jack Catterall and the Brits remind me of Mathesar and the naive gullible Thermians, of 'Galaxy Quest'. This fight is just as fake as Grabthar's Hammer.
        Your the Butterbean of posters

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          taylor-catterall-21.jpg

Even Sigourny Weaver has a better prediction record than you.

Comment

Josh Taylor "not prone to outbursts?" JT is perhaps the most ornery champion in the entire sport. Wait till this gets to fight week.
            Last edited by NachoMan; 12-08-2021, 05:45 PM.

Comment

So this fight is on SKY, but who is Taylor's promoter? It's not Warren, it's not Hearn. Who is it?

Comment

Working...
              X