Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Believe I'm World Level, I Should Beat People Like Algieri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: I Believe I'm World Level, I Should Beat People Like Algieri

Conor Benn is aiming to end a successful 2021 in style when he defends his WBA Continental Welterweight Title against former World Champion Chris Algieri at the top of the bill at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool this Saturday December 11, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

World level?

Based on what accolade?

Southern Area ❌
    English ❌
    British ❌
    Commonwealth ❌
    European ❌
    World ❌

You’ve never won a legitimate title and are completely unproven. This kid is so delusional.

Comment

The Weeknd is almost here, hehe.

Comment

Won't happen but Algieri beating this fraud would be one of the most satisfying upsets ever.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          World level?

Based on what accolade?

Southern Area ❌
          English ❌
          British ❌
          Commonwealth ❌
          European ❌
          World ❌

You’ve never won a legitimate title and are completely unproven. This kid is so delusional.
          hes a world class talent. youll see that this weekend.
          gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Won't happen but Algieri beating this fraud would be one of the most satisfying upsets ever.
            dont make any excuses when conor demolishes him

Comment

I think son if you looked your dad in the eye and asked him if your world class his eyes would tell you the truth

Comment

Benn looks the part, and he’s fun to watch, but I think he falls short of world level. He’s not getting near to Ortiz Jr, Ennis or Crawford, and I think likely struggles with Avanesyan and a few of the highly ranked Europeans. There’s a reason he’s being put in with Algieri and chasing the winner of Khan v Brook rather than being matched with any of the top 10.

Hopefully, he’ll channel his dad and pull out some big results - should at least be fun to watch why it lasts.
                Theuklion Theuklion likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                  Benn looks the part, and he’s fun to watch, but I think he falls short of world level. He’s not getting near to Ortiz Jr, Ennis or Crawford, and I think likely struggles with Avanesyan and a few of the highly ranked Europeans. There’s a reason he’s being put in with Algieri and chasing the winner of Khan v Brook rather than being matched with any of the top 10.

Hopefully, he’ll channel his dad and pull out some big results - should at least be fun to watch why it lasts.
                  Yes, you're right. If Benn truly believes he's world class then next fight (as we all know the barely active, 37 yr old light welter is being brought across to lose) then it'll be Avenasyen, Ortiz or Ennis . . .

Comment

I see improvements in Conor Benn every time he fights. I'm interested to see how far he can go. Definitely not ready to get in with any of the top 5 in the division yet though....
                    DougalDylan DougalDylan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X