Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis On Ryan Garcia: He A Instagram Fighter; He's A Pretty Girl; Just Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis On Ryan Garcia: He A Instagram Fighter; He's A Pretty Girl; Just Talk

LOS ANGELES - The way Gervonta Davis and his team see it, if Ryan Garcia actually wanted to fight him, it would've happened earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia verbally commits to everything but hasn’t stood on much that he’s said. He goes from mental health problems to calling out Kambosos after the fight. Teo, Tank, Haney, and Kambosos would mop the floor with him. I’ll be surprised if he steps in the ring with them. It’s easy to punch people/bags that aren’t moving for YouTube. He needs a real shot to prove himself.

Comment

I agree with that.

Comment

"Floyd Mayweather and Leonard Ellerbe, the CEO for Mayweather’s promotional company, later discussed during Davis’ post-fight press conference how they tried to make a bout between Davis (26-0, 24 KOs) and Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs) early this year. Ellerbe negotiated with Garcia’s representatives, but he ultimately was informed that Garcia instead wanted to pursue what he thought would be a more lucrative showdown with Manny Pacquiao."

Yeah, that part! So no Haney, no Tank, no Manny, no Fortuna, no Jo Jo! No Bueno!

Comment

i said it before, garcias pretty much retired now from serious boxing. his main priority is social media and being like his heroes the paul brothers. he even started getting the tattoos like them once he started hanging out with them.
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Has no shame, pulls out of a fight due to mental illness then insults his rivals after they actually fight, then while never signing any fights try to cherry pick(perceived) a title fight.

After getting a decent win this guy destroys his reputation in a matter of months with clownish behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              i said it before, garcias pretty much retired now from serious boxing. his main priority is social media and being like his heroes the paul brothers. he even started getting the tattoos like them once he started hanging out with them.
              You know it's bad when Canelo and Valdez are saying he's not committed to training!
              Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

I told y'all in another thread that Ryan Garcia was a loser! All he does nowadays is just troll and talk shit over social media. He has no balls. He doesn't want to fight no more. This bitch ass coward is nothing but a keyboard warrior ​​
                Last edited by champion4ever; 12-08-2021, 10:42 AM.
                Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Josh Taylor Responds To Teofimo Lopez Sr Comments And Talks Gervonta Davis
                  December 7, 2021 l 3 Comments l by Vladimir S

Lopez’s trainer and father, Teofimo Lopez Sr said post-fight that the aim remained Taylor after having a fight at 140lbs first. “We’re going to go up to 140lbs, get a fight in February, and then fight Josh Taylor,” Lopez Sr told Seconds Out. “This doesn’t change anything.”

However, Taylor has rubbished the comments ahead of his clash with mandatory challenger, Jack Catterall on February 26 in Glasgow.

“Nonsense,” Taylor told Pro Boxing Fans in response to the comments.

“He can come up to 140, but he’s not getting the fight with me. “He got beat up by George Kambosos. So what right does he have to come up and challenge me? “He’s not got anything to offer on the table at 140 so what’s the point? “Plus I would beat him up anyway, give him a good beating...”

‘Tank’ defended his WBA ‘regular’ lightweight title with a unanimous decision victory over Isaac Cruz on Sunday and Taylor believes he would make easy work of the 27-year-old, but doubts that the fight will ever happen.

Asked if he thought they would ever fight, Taylor added: “If it’s there and there’s enough zeros on the pay packet then yeah, of course. I think it’s an easy fight for myself and a good payday. I think it’s a great fight, an easy win for me, but I don’t think that’s ever going to happen. I don’t think his management are going to put him in with any real threats of opponents who are beating him anyway, so forget about it.”

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...a-davis/207966

Floyd Mayweather, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

​​​​​
                  Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Did anybody noticed that cryan garcia didn't call out Haney after the Jo Jo fight

Comment

Working...
                    X