Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Admits There Are 'Mixed Feelings' On Fighting Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Admits There Are 'Mixed Feelings' On Fighting Again

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, 36-years-old, admits that he's on the fence with respect to fighting again in the future. In October, Wilder took part in one of the best heavyweight fights in recent years. He was knocked out in the eleventh round of his trilogy fight with Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh come on Deontay I want to see you eat canvas a few more times before retirement.

Comment

I knew it was over after Fury 2
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmann2e View Post
        I knew it was over after Fury 2
        It appeared to take his team almost a year to convince him to have another go.

He might think he can still beat other top heavyweights, I mean I think he'd be wrong but hey let's see it!
        RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

If Deontay retired it would lose a very exciting must see heavyweight in the division full of dullards.
          At least Wilder brought the excitement and the right hand, if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            If Deontay retired it would lose a very exciting must see heavyweight in the division full of dullards.
            At least Wilder brought the excitement and the right hand, if nothing else.
            Yeah Wilder vs AJ and Usyk are still great pick em’ fights.
            RoadMan94 RoadMan94 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

It appeared to take his team almost a year to convince him to have another go.

He might think he can still beat other top heavyweights, I mean I think he'd be wrong but hey let's see it!
              It comes down to money as I told people on different social media sites it matters to him when he doesn't make ten million or more to fight as the whole reason was to support his daughter. That's done and a step back means he isn't going to see his daughter in his 50s for long. So his family obviously have been telling him to leave boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Yeah Wilder vs AJ and Usyk are still great pick em’ fights.
                AJ maybe because he's mentally shot, but Usyk?

I can't see him getting hit with wilders sloppy ass right hand in a million years.

Comment

Dissapointing if he retires. I want to see him versus Joshua, Whyte or Usyk.
                  blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Come back man, just don`t fight Fury ever again and avoid Usyk also.

Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X