Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Aims To Produce More Champions, Has No Interest in Exhibition Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Aims To Produce More Champions, Has No Interest in Exhibition Offers

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs) has ruled out an possibility of entering the ring again. At 44-years-old, Mayweather is only going to focus on his business ventures - like his promotional company, Mayweather Promotions - which guides several unbeaten boxers including Gervonta "Tank" Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

I told y’all about hate implosion in the game. Our sport is so small there isn’t any room for obvious hate. #Breadman.

With TMT Promotions (as of late) not making any sense or crying about Canelo and Hearn, fans have started to backfire and notice that Floyd hasn’t matured up in dis hoe. The ego and insecurity is bliss! Floyd just needs to continue doing his thing by regressing his talents. Maybe two generations after Tank, when Floyd is in late 50’s that we might get the non “me me me.” Unfortunately for many Floyd LDBC conservationists won’t be around in those times. it is what it is

The best way to embrace boxing and be a true boxing fan is to witness the Canelo doing his thing. We want to see David vs Goliath fights like Canelo is doing. Bring Beterbiev, Makabu, Benavidez, Joe Smith Jr., Zurdo, Smith-2 (rematch).

Sorry Floyd. Your 152 will be forgotten, as I told many. That was not Canelo’s ideal weight
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 12-08-2021, 04:10 AM.
    VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Saint Floyd mayweather. he birthed all these champions and like a father he’s the only one who can properly help each and every one of them. People need to know the difference between an exhibition and a real fight.indubitably.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        I told y’all about hate implosion in the game. Our sport is so small there isn’t any room for obvious hate. #Breadman.

With TMT Promotions (as of late) not making any sense or crying about Canelo and Hearn, fans have started to backfire and notice that Floyd hasn’t matured up in dis hoe. The ego and insecurity is bliss! Floyd just needs to continue doing his thing by regressing his talents. Maybe two generations after Tank, when Floyd is in late 50’s that we might get the non “me me me.” Unfortunately for many Floyd LDBC conservationists won’t be around in those times. it is what it is

The best way to embrace boxing and be a true boxing fan is to witness the Canelo doing his thing. We want to see David vs Goliath fights like Canelo is doing. Bring Beterbiev, Makabu, Benavidez, Joe Smith Jr., Zurdo, Smith-2 (rematch).

Sorry Floyd. Your 152 will be forgotten, as I told many. That was not Canelo’s ideal weight
        I’m not a huge floyd fan but he took on a young lion and basically shut him out his canelo win will never be forgotten it was a masterpiece. It may go down as his greatest win tho. U can say 152 was not canelos best weight but it wasn’t Floyd’s best weight either. And out of the of the 6 fighters u listed realistically he’s only looking at facing one of them any time soon. Also u left off bivol who tkod joe smith.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

I’m not a huge floyd fan but he took on a young lion and basically shut him out his canelo win will never be forgotten it was a masterpiece. It may go down as his greatest win tho. U can say 152 was not canelos best weight but it wasn’t Floyd’s best weight either. And out of the of the 6 fighters u listed realistically he’s only looking at facing one of them any time soon. Also u left off bivol who tkod joe smith.
          Nah Floyd's best win is Gatti. Floyd has not an offensive risk taker. You only see that type of fighting in ultra elite with GGG vs Canelo series. Floyd's post style, as time progresses, was to only counter and stay out of range. He didn't even bring the fight to former Flyweight Pacquiao. Canelo's physique against Floyd wasn't even filled like the Canelo in the Trout fight which was less than year before.

Comment

Floyd doesn’t need to be doing any exhibitions anymore. He was all over the place with it and was trying to find himself a lane but it couldn’t work out.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

It will never be forgotten because a near 36 yr old ATG former 130 pounder schooled Canelo like nobody else before or after, not what you want to hear but just the way real life unfolds over time, you're in the now which is all of a few minutes time frame writing your post, Floyd's timeframe is engraved in the history books for eternity, it amazes me how fans in forums think they are relevant to anything, you may as well be in the toilet telling yourself how great you are while the great ones are in the real world doing it for real.

The psychology of fans in internet forums is weird.

Comment

that was not Mayweathers ideal weight either

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

good post !

Comment

He found out that waking up in silk sheest steels that hunger.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X