Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri: This is a Huge Step Up For Conor Benn, Not A lot of Resistance From His Past Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri: This is a Huge Step Up For Conor Benn, Not A lot of Resistance From His Past Foes

Former junior welterweight champion Chris Algieri believes age is just a number, as the fight approaches with rising welterweight contender Conor Benn, who is being groomed as a star in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Typical di Bella fighter , non puncher from NYC , tough yes but go back si Bella fighters from the big apple and see their ko records , having said that the boy Benn is average at best so my moneys on Algieri but probably a bent Win for Benn as Hearn has no fighters left and needs all the life lines he can get .

Comment

I thought Algieri retired and got a job on The Food Network.

Comment

Loser talk lol

”I’m going to resist him”

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
          My moneys on Algieri but probably a bent Win for Benn
          This is exactly why I changed my mind in regard to betting on Algieri, which I wanted to do. Given that the latter is not a puncher, I believe there's no way he'll win a decision here.

Comment

If Benn loses to 37-yr old Chris Algieri, he's done! This is a lose-lose situation for Benn!

Comment

I don't rate Benn as world champion material but Chris was only okay in his prime and is feather fisted so shouldn't present much of a problem heading towards the forty mark.

Comment

Benn should win easy

Comment

Algieri has been brought in for reason. 'nuff said.

Comment

It is what it is, this is intended to be a learning fight for Benn and to get him more experience.

I'm hoping this is the last fading contender that's fallen into the gatekeeper role Benn takes on. I want to see him target some regional titles or at the very least somebody on the up.

McKinson, Avanesyan or even Marku

PBK if he comes back and wins a couple will become an attractive opponent too. Or the Khan/Brook winner. There's a lot of possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                    X