Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Not Going To Let Gonzalez Take Anything Away From Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Not Going To Let Gonzalez Take Anything Away From Me

Light heavyweight contender Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez (42-0, 28 KOs) hosted a media workout today ahead of his WBA Light Heavyweight eliminator against the dangerous Yunieski "The Monster" Gonzalez (21-3, 17 KOs) on Saturday, December 18.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares about this fight anyway?

Comment

Not a bad fight to watch. Zurdo is fun to watch, not sure that he has "elite" skills,but sometimes that's not needed in boxing. He hasn't fought anyone I have been impressed by, but the Cuban kid will test Zurdo...I am just curious to see how dominant Zurdo can be against an a solid opponent.

Comment

Excited to see Zurdo back in action Bivol has blatantly ducked him so if he beats the Cuban I wouldn’t mind seeing him take out Betterbieve.
        Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Bivol signed a 3-fight deal with RCC so Zurdo probably will have to come to Mother Russia to get a belt, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
            Bivol signed a 3-fight deal with RCC so Zurdo probably will have to come to Mother Russia to get a belt, lol
            Zurdo has said he would go to Russia or anywhere else for the fight. Bivol did not sound interested.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

Zurdo has said he would go to Russia or anywhere else for the fight. Bivol did not sound interested.
              If Bivol is not interested fighting Zurdo then he'll be stripped of his WBA belt

Comment

Really disappointed that Bivol has not accepted the challenge! Why fight Umar Salamov instead of Zurdo? MAN UP!

Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez: Dmitry Bivol isn’t going to get Canelo, he’ll have nowhere to run after eliminator

“I was surprised when Bivol turned down the fight we offered because it was something I thought he wanted,” Ramirez said. “I know he’s a tough warrior and aspires to be the best, which is why I was surprised. He publicly called me out and said that he was ‘ready.’ But unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case on his end.

“Again, in boxing, this seems like a common scenario where a fighter barks and barks, but he can’t back it up when it’s time to fight. With this fight in place, Bivol has nowhere to run, and he will eventually have to face me...”

“I’m not sure why Bivol thinks Canelo will face him in the near future,” Ramirez said. “The probability of that happening within the next three fights is very, very low for him. Sadly, I think he’s just the cannon fodder for this scenario.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/11/...xing-news-2021

Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Really disappointed that Bivol has not accepted the challenge! Why fight Umar Salamov instead of Zurdo? MAN UP!

Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez: Dmitry Bivol isn’t going to get Canelo, he’ll have nowhere to run after eliminator

“I was surprised when Bivol turned down the fight we offered because it was something I thought he wanted,” Ramirez said. “I know he’s a tough warrior and aspires to be the best, which is why I was surprised. He publicly called me out and said that he was ‘ready.’ But unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be the case on his end.

“Again, in boxing, this seems like a common scenario where a fighter barks and barks, but he can’t back it up when it’s time to fight. With this fight in place, Bivol has nowhere to run, and he will eventually have to face me...”

“I’m not sure why Bivol thinks Canelo will face him in the near future,” Ramirez said. “The probability of that happening within the next three fights is very, very low for him. Sadly, I think he’s just the cannon fodder for this scenario.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/11/...xing-news-2021
                  It safe to say Bivol is waiting for that Canelo fight at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
                    Excited to see Zurdo back in action Bivol has blatantly ducked him so if he beats the Cuban I wouldn’t mind seeing him take out Betterbieve.
                    Cool story. Not true but cool story.

Comment

Working...
                    X