Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'm Not Overlooking Catterall, I Know He's Dangerous and Talented

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'm Not Overlooking Catterall, I Know He's Dangerous and Talented

Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall went head to head for the first time as they met at their launch press conference in Scotland on Tuesday. Unbeaten fighters collide as undisputed super-lightweight champion Taylor (18-0, 13 KOs) meets Catterall (26-0, 13 KOs) at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on February 26, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for this fight. Jack is a good fighter, and people are sleeping on him if they think this is an easy demolition for Josh. That said I'm a big Josh fan and expect him to win. If he produces his form he'll be too good I feel. I'm not worrying about Josh looking past Jack. He's too professional for that. But Jack will bring it, and it can be a good entertaining fight for sure.
    NachoMan NachoMan DFM DFM like this.

Comment

Nice to see respect from both boxer's. What a shame American's can't behave the same way!!.......

Comment

There probably has never been less interest for a 'undisputed' champion to make his first defense, than this bum Josh Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          Nice to see respect from both boxer's. What a shame American's can't behave the same way!!.......
          I'm American, but very true. Most American fighters got raised in the hood with no fathers. The other one's got raised in the hood by sh.itty fathers (Teofimo, DSG, Floyd, Guerrero, etc).
          Last edited by NachoMan; 12-07-2021, 03:01 PM.
          Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            There probably has never been less interest for a 'undisputed' champion to make his first defense, than this bum Josh Taylor.
            You post a record amount of stupid **** in a lame attempt to get attention. Josh Taylor is among the most proven world champions in the game right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

You post a record amount of stupid **** in a lame attempt to get attention. Josh Taylor is among the most proven world champions in the game right now.
              Josh Taylor threads need my contributions, his threads lack public interest. I bring the jokes, media and my expert analysis. This thread has been upgraded.
              NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                That's why the world's greatest boxing reporter is ALWAYS all over Triple T like a bad rash, One day you might get it right. Imagine that?
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Interesting fight and I like how there is no fake or real ill will. It doesn’t even sound like boxing these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post

That's why the world's greatest boxing reporter is ALWAYS all over Triple T like a bad rash, One day you might get it right. Imagine that?
                    Unfortunately for the 'Tart-Tomato', I will not be able to travel to Ireland to cover Jack Catterall vs. Joshua Taylor. I will send my dimwit correspondent petero , if he ever gets back from Yorkeys Knob in Australia. I hired him for Tim Tszyu vs. Tekashi Inoue and he went missing, my sources tell me that the last place they seen him was at Michael Zerafa's last place of employment, the Hunk Mansion Male Strip Club.
                    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X